Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

Had my finger on the cash out option, a 1 goal lead is dangerous and I thot a goal in Falkirk time may have Hibsed my bet.....

Shook my head and thot, Hibs wont score.......Still think Hibs will win on Saturday tho will it be enough is another question

and!!!! This tie is far from over. Hibs could easily roll Raith at ER IMO. No disrespect intended to Raith at all, but it could happen. As others have said its really only half time in the tie.

I said elsewhere that Raith will go up with us.  Tonight has only confirmed my view.

Look how excited every non Hibs P&B poster is.

Aye. Losing again must mean you're doing something right.

Did I get that right?

Look how excited every non Hibs P&B poster is.

Not catch the Dundee Derby thread last night? It's not just all about the Hibs Pete.

We started really well for first 15/20 but from then until we made our subs Hibs were right on top of us and we couldn't really get going.

Really happy for Harry getting his goal. Good player shame he hasn't scored more goals but definitely 2 important ones.

Let's see what Saturday brings

Lack of fight was embarrassing. We lost tonight simply down to the fact that Raith worked harder than us. That's not acceptable.

We should be attacking straight from kick off mate.

Hopefully the teams backed by a big, vocal crowd. We need to play with a bit of intensity or we're on a hiding to nothing.

I've still got Hibs winning this tbh, it relies on Stubbs picking the right team though. Stokes and/or Cummings need dropped.