Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just like you did Hamilton Accies

And you went into that game with a 2-0 lead.

Make no mistake this is a very good result for Raith.

I take it away goals don't count ?

Nope, they don't. Hibs hibsing it as usual at the business end of the season, some things never change. :lol: :lol:

Be afraid, Bairns. Absolutely no one wants to face Raith when they are in the mood.

Took enough points off the champs this year to to not be afraid of anyone bud.

Least amount of defeats in the league. Possibly whole of the U.K. By the time the season ends. Say what you like about our 'flair'. We've played really good stuff at times this season and squad just won't accept defeat.

The extra time to get fitness back to injured back four should let our midfield get back to its normal shape with neither Alston or Vaulks required at the back.

and!!!! This tie is far from over. Hibs could easily roll Raith at ER IMO. No disrespect intended to Raith at all, but it could happen. As others have said its really only half time in the tie.

Well played Raith.

They've been the form team in Championship for a while.

This is hardly a shock to anyone except some Hibees who still seem to think they're Brazil '70.

Had my finger on the cash out option, a 1 goal lead is dangerous and I thot a goal in Falkirk time may have Hibsed my bet.....

Shook my head and thot, Hibs wont score.......Still think Hibs will win on Saturday tho will it be enough is another question

Archived