Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stewards said sit anywhere but only if asked them. Was a bit shambolic with folk looking for their seats that were already occupied.

Also didn't like seeing the arguing between fans,been a while since that happened.

Stewards said sit anywhere but only if asked them. Was a bit shambolic with folk looking for their seats that were already occupied.

Also didn't like seeing the arguing between fans,been a while since that happened.

I saw what you did there.

"I wonder how I can gloat about this…"

StubbsThink1_zpsfyjk65lo.png

"McKinnon mocked me with the 'tea jibe'…"

StubbThink2_zps0s3uve3h.png

"That's it!"

StubbsThink3_zps1nwvqtqx.png 

"I'll offer him…"

"A 'consolation cuppa'"

e6fIdq4.gif

That's one of the best posts I've seen on here. Absolutely fantastic!  :lol:

to be fair I was close to it at one stage when I heard some idiot saying mckeown was the worst left back we've ever had. I'm usually quiet but some of the pish coming from the guy was unreal.

Just got home. Edinburgh's fine pubs almost making up for the bitter sweet loss today.

Hibs to their credit started well and TBH never really looked like in danger of conceding.

Really proud of the Rovers this season and I hope we can keep on the good work next season.

Raith fans - Was it "sit anywhere" in the away end today or strict allocated seats? Cheers

Sit where you want, which was fortunate as we had 3 adult seats in a completely different row than the childs seat we also had (despite being purchased at the same time!).

What's the fascination with Houston doing that, I mean imagine videoing them on a device that'll let him watch it whenever and wherever he wants as much as he wants. He's obviously not going to have the team sitting around his phone watching them ffs but he's obviously just preparing himself.

Baffling criticism from some Hibees on here.

Archived