Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard lines Raith. You've had a great season. I've been really impressed by the team when we've played them. If you can manage to keep the core of your squad I imagine you'll have another good season next year.

As for the pars fans and their fishing, they've came an awful long way from their disastrous 2014-2015 campaign when they finished 7th in league one.

Hard lines Raith. You've had a great season. I've been really impressed by the team when we've played them. If you can manage to keep the core of your squad I imagine you'll have another good season next year.

As for the pars fans and their fishing, they've came an awful long way from their disastrous 2014-2015 campaign when they finished 7th in league one.

VT posted one of his occasional works of art on another thread about that season, fked if I can remember which thread though.

Cheers for the compliment.

Good efficient win for our boys today. Two unfortunate goals for Raith to concede.

Raith are a good bunch though. Good luck next season with your new manager regardless of if we are still down and well done on a terrific season without your best striker :)

Good efficient win for our boys today. Two unfortunate goals for Raith to concede.

Raith are a good bunch though. Good luck next season with your new manager regardless of if we are still down and well done on a terrific season without your best striker :)

Mark Stewart missed him badly as did we.

^^^^^^^^

Guid lod.

"I wonder how I can gloat about this…"

StubbsThink1_zpsfyjk65lo.png

"McKinnon mocked me with the 'tea jibe'…"

StubbThink2_zps0s3uve3h.png

"That's it!"
StubbsThink3_zps1nwvqtqx.png 

"I'll offer him…"

"A 'consolation cuppa'"
e6fIdq4.gif

Archived