Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That miss from Cummings. :lol: What an absolute bell end.

He is becoming an expert at missing easy chances.

Also, the laddie should learn to keep his trap shut, his comments about them being favourites to win the play-off's (not just the Raith Game) and that teams fear Hibs is doing the team talk for the opposition....quite funny really.

Yeah the two penalty shouts are never penalties. The defender isn't even looking at the ball when it hits him and the stokes simply falls over in the box for the second one. God knows why Stubbs is giving the linesman pelters. Goal was a bad one too lose. Agree that it looked like a bye kick but both corners were defended woefully badly. 

Just noticed we are priced at 7/1 for a win on Sat or 15/4 or a draw.

That being said I know Hibs will come at us from the kick off, i have faith that McKinnon will be prepared for this.

Hibs honestly won't come at you from the kick off.  It's been a while since we've seen that much urgency at ER.

I noticed we had a drum at the game last night, something i'm all for at the bigger matches - but please play a tune folk can get involved with. Also, fucking Runrig at half time was making my toes curl, whoever chose that for yesterday's playlist needs shot!

You get that in FM too now, tbf.

Clearly Stubbsy doesn't have the wherewithal to (Calmy) Tell him he can take a month off and come back when his head is right.

Or sign a a player that's one of his pals and stick him in the reserves.

I just ignore them and hope the problem goes away. Fine on FM but probably not the best approach for a real life stroppy French man.

Genuinely incredible Alan Stubbs thinks that's a penalty.

For the corner for the goal, the video certainly looks like Davidson kicked it over but there's absolutely no complaint from David Gray, not even a screwed up face or anything. Probably the right call.

Pitch also nothing to do with Cummings miss.

A minter all round for Stubbs. If Hibs turn it around on Saturday I've no doubt at all he'll be going on about how they've proven people wrong and are hitting their best form. Even when they win, he spends his time whining. One of life's victims. Would make a great Celtic manager.

Just heard about some fairly incredible news. Hibs have been on the phone to Falkirk this morning asking how many fans they should expect Falkirk to bring to Easter Road in the semi final. Rovers are apparently already aware of it. What is it with that club? That'll be the team-talk sorted already.

Just heard about some fairly incredible news. Hibs have been on the phone to Falkirk this morning asking how many fans they should expect Falkirk to bring to Easter Road in the semi final. Rovers are apparently already aware of it. What is it with that club? That'll be the team-talk sorted already.

Stop getting so offended :lol:

Yes, imagine preparing security wise for a match that might take place on Tuesday evening.  Outrageous. 

Do you have to get offended at absolutely everything? 

Archived