Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That leaves things pretty finely poised but regardless of what happens on Saturday, the chronic lack of cutting edge from us tonight is exactly why I have no hope of us getting through three playoff rounds. Haven't heard anything yet but I've no doubt Stubbs will be bemoaning our bad luck when it's been the same story for two years.

McGeough has to start on Saturday if he's fit.

Stubbs radio interview shows what little class the man has. Criticising the officials so he gets decisions in up and coming games (two soft penalties and a sending off anyone?) , the best bit was the guys on the BBC saying they didn't even know what decisions he was going on about! A penalty shout even the hibs players didn't claim and a throw in! Re the pitch I do think he has a point....

Yep, he has a nerve complaining about refs! Looks like Rovers did what Rovers do. It will be amusing to see if Hibs do what Hibs often do.

Eta the Easter Road pitch isn't perfect at this stage of the season either.

Great to get a lead to take to ER. Would have taken a draw to keep us in it but delighted with the goal. Get good crosses into the box and it causes Hibs all sorts of problems - it was frustrating that we tried a short one when we got our first corner and fcked it up. Glad we learnt our lesson.

Hibs fans were getting edgy and on their players' backs at 0-0 in the first game of a two-legged tie. Can only imagine how that could snowball the longer we can keep it 0-0 on Saturday or, hopefully, pinch a goal.

Still a big task but proud of our fight and desire again tonight.

Paul Watson and Callum Booth were both sitting a couple of rows in front of me to the right in the south stand near the start of the game, when the rovers fans were singing " Oh the Hibees are shiiiiiitttteee", they 2 were on their feet belting it out as well. Hilarious/ Brilliant to see, considering Booth was at Hibs for years and came through their youth system..

Was rather amusing seeing Barr bamming up Stokes and Cummings when they were chasing down the ball. Created an air of frustration. Cummings really should do the simple things first. Ryan Hardie might be a few years younger, but he looks far more composed in front of goal. Delighted for all of the lads. Only half way there now. 

Logan

Gunnarson

McGregor

Hanlon

Gray

McGeouch

Bartley

Henderson

Stevenson

Cummings

Stokes

McGinn is fucked, Fyvie was shite, Fontaine was our worst player tonight,