Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Mcginn not say he was staying even if they stay down?

We'll see.

I wouldn't stay at Hibs if I were him. He could play at Championship level in England possibly, now he's matured a bit. He shouldn't be scrubbing about in our Championship with a dross outfit like Hibs, as he will be next season otherwise.

We'll see.

I wouldn't stay at Hibs if I were him. He could play at Championship level in England possibly, now he's matured a bit. He shouldn't be scrubbing about in our Championship with a dross outfit like Hibs, as he will be next season otherwise.

If someone offers £2m I'm sure they can have him.

Jason Cummings is a billy big baws tit who cost Hibs the game tonight. Trying to get a piss-taking tadger when a simple finish is all that's required. Some outstanding salty tears on Twitter as well. No one does it quite like Hibs. 

It was a shite game, I didn't think either team played well at all.

Fountaine was genuinely horrendous. Gunny must wonder why he's on the bench for that donkey.

If Dylan was fit enough to come on at the weekend and again tonight he's surely fit enough to start the match?Even 60 mins.

Henderson should have started over either McGinn or Fyvie. The boy is class.

I thought Raith weren't great going forward but were pretty sold at the back. Pressed us well first half and didn't let us settle. Fair play to their manager, made subs when he seen his side becoming a bit flat and it changed the game. Got the winner and might have nicked another.

Stubbs picked the wrong team and made changes too late.

Couldn't really see the goal or Cummings miss as they were at the other side of the ground.

I heard the radio interview with Stubbs after the match and he just sounded like a really bad loser. He blamed the referee, the pitch and just about everything else other than his tactics and the team he picked.

Well that was a decent wee bonus.

Thought we started pretty well but fell out of the game after about 15-20 minutes. Hardie was too isolated up front and Connolly was ineffective as the link man behind him.

We got out of jail a couple of times through poor finishing from Hibs but the introduction of Longridge and Harry gave us a bit of energy and sparked some life into Hardie as well.

We've still got our work cut out because on another day Hibs could've won that match 2-0 and they have an excellent home record. We can play better ourselves though and with the right formation we are capable of nicking a goal.

It's still a bit of a task ahead of us but delighted to be going through there with a chance of progression.

Long way to go yet.

Our best asset is Stubbs losing the plot. He sounds rattled. The throw in he was greeting about was not wrong - Rory flicked it off the guy. Lol.

Considering we don't play wingers and have one up front, it seems wild to play a back 3 and wing backs. I honestly think he just couldn't come up with another way of getting the extra tall player on the park to live with us at set pieces.

Hibs' better players will probably see them through this, but we're well in the tie when we might not have been. Yas.

Our Jason takes throw ins like he's trying to slide sausage rolls off a tray

Stubbs radio interview shows what little class the man has. Criticising the officials so he gets decisions in up and coming games (two soft penalties and a sending off anyone?) , the best bit was the guys on the BBC saying they didn't even know what decisions he was going on about! A penalty shout even the hibs players didn't claim and a throw in! Re the pitch I do think he has a point....

Archived