Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do folk think they're achieving with this guff chat about who's under the most pressure? :lol: It's bad enough when Stubbs gets into a psychology for beginners slavering contest with his opposite number before every big game but at least the people involved are likely to hear/read that.

What do folk think they're achieving with this guff chat about who's under the most pressure? :lol: It's bad enough when Stubbs gets into a psychology for beginners slavering contest with his opposite number before every big game but at least the people involved are likely to hear/read that.

Sign of being under pressure imo.

Looking forward to these playoffs.

We have 3 great Championship sides and 3 Premiership sides fighting to avoid playing the best 1.

I just hope that the refs don't make an arse of this.

I've seen enough shite decisions this season and even tonight in the Champions league I seen a rotten few.

Let the football be the winner and no some jumped up ego ref

We have 3 great Championship sides and 3 Premiership sides fighting to avoid playing the best 1.

I've seen enough shite decisions this season and even tonight in the Champions league I seen a rotten few.

You can guarantee that somewhere along the line a referee will at some point ram it dry up someone.

The standard of officials in this country is honestly beyond a joke.

Definitely signs of cracking imo.

f**k YOU.

Absolute certainty that the first leg is finishing 2-1, but I can't quite decide who it will be to!

I'm confident though that we'll have enough to get a positive result at home in the second leg, but less so tomorrow.

A little side note - Ryan Hardie looks like a great player, who will cause us a lot of problems tomorrow.

McKinnon's play-off record isn't very good. We played Brechin twice in play-off semi-finals and on both occasions pissed all over them away in the first leg, 2-0 flattering Brechin in each tie. Alloa were very good in those games, but Brechin just didn't turn up. I'd imagine Hibs will get a tougher game tomorrow night though.

Our play off record is dreadful

Played 4 - Won 0, Drawn 2, Lost 2

With a bigger crowd and wage structure than the majority of the top league, making the two national finals. Not sure how you work that one out, we are hardly going to downsize to Falkirks level.

If only they decided league positions based on wage structure and cup progress what a terrific point you would have.

Unfortunately for you they dont so really its just deflected whataboutery.

Archived