Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

Keep hearing Raith are the form team.

Just to let you know chaps Falkirk have lost one in 13 and that game we missed a PK with the last kick to draw. Prior to that we lost 1 in 14 and that was to the last kick of the ball at Ibrox.

•  

Falkirk been written off all year by the media. They are now telling everyone Raith are the form horse to be on. I have no doubt they will make life tough for Hibs over the two games but unless they go to ER in front they will get knocked out comfortably IMO.

Sorry to burst your bubble dude, we've only lost once in 15 games.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

Sorry to burst your bubble dude, we've only lost once in 15 games.

Burst what bubble?

The way the media are going on you would think Hibs were going to Stamford Bridge on Wednesday. Raith are on a good run, the point I was making so are we and have been since about September in the league. People seem to have forgotten that.

Good luck, I hope you win as we will have a better chance against Raith than Hibs. You will lose the tie though IMO. Now son should you not be in bed?

Just to let you know chaps Falkirk have lost one in 13 and that game we missed a PK with the last kick to draw. Prior to that we lost 1 in 14 and that was to the last kick of the ball at Ibrox.

Falkirk been written off all year by the media. They are now telling everyone Raith are the form horse to be on. I have no doubt they will make life tough for Hibs over the two games but unless they go to ER in front they will get knocked out comfortably IMO.

Is anyone in the media really predicting that we are the team to beat?

Guest Back Post Misses

Is anyone in the media really predicting that we are the team to beat?

Most are saying you are the form team.

Personally think that all three sides go into this in decent form.

Burst what bubble?

The way the media are going on you would think Hibs were going to Stamford Bridge on Wednesday. Raith are on a good run, the point I was making so are we and have been since about September in the league. People seem to have forgotten that.

Good luck, I hope you win as we will have a better chance against Raith than Hibs. You will lose the tie though IMO. Now son should you not be in bed?

You are promoting your side as having better form than us and I told you otherwise.

You're this forums equivalent of Keegan yelling "I'D LOVE IT". It's hilarious.

Guest Back Post Misses

The big bad media has an agenda against Falkirk.

Not really Your players and thick balloon of a manager keep them occupied with their constant boasts. I saw Cummings was at it again this morning.

Anyway time for my horlicks.

We've a horrid record in play off games. I really fear Hibs coming out all gun blazing and killing the tie on Wednesday, they're more than capable.

I even paid the 5p for the bag so he could carry his arse away.

I'll be supporting Raith in this if that's ok by Zen Archer as I shouldn't be commenting on other clubs.

Your club loaned us Ryan Hardie. Just say you're supporting him...

Sounds good. You're right. I'm supporting Ryan. 8)

He's a very good player...guess you know that.

I'm amazed Zen can stand having a Rangers player playing for his team. :lol:

Anyhow, mon Raith....and of course Ryan. :thumsup2

Do this.

Archived