Nishy must stay

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A dud manager in this league just can't happen now. Look at us. Lumsden had money to spend and he absolutely ruined us. Recruitment was appalling and he fell out with that many they walked and we brought in countless number of loans and frees.

Ended the season having 14 players in the squad the last 3 games, 3 of which were loans. The trap door is a real possibility now for clubs, no room for complacency or messing around.

If Nish is kept on he'll have to perform better.

Rie - Greig Spence has shown in a recent interview that he loves Nishy even more than you. If Spence signs for Dunfermline, will you come and follow us, and you can show your appreciation for Nish through an appreciation of Spence? Alternatively, you could lock Spence in your basement. 

I am afraid not.  I believe Spence is really good striker but my legend is Nishy.  I go where he goes.

Would you move countries again for Nishy? Has Nishy ever spent time with you outside of a football ground - maybe take you for dinner? I hope he has time for his fans!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Of course not.  Nishy has his own family!

Looks like Rie will be back next season.

I am not going back to Central Park to support Cowden anymore, but it may be possible visiting Central Park if Nishy manages another club in League 2. :thumsup2

I am not going back to Central Park to support Cowden anymore, but it may be possible visiting Central Park if Nishy manages another club in League 2. :thumsup2

Come on Rie. I'll wear a Nishy mask for you.

Hope your mum keeps better, Rie. Worrying time for you.

Too bad it didn't work out with Nishy at Central Park. Cowden gave him his first chance in management. Nice guy, but seemed a bit out of his depth. Put it all down to experience.

Archived