Cumnock v Talbot WOS Semi Final 7th May

Talbot Bing

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who demanded any such thing? You lads let your imagination run away with you sometimes!

Seems to be just the Talbot lads that want it switched though. Didn't know you were so scared of Cumnock that you would be so desperate to have it switched so you could have home advantage.

But it's not your home tie. It's Cumnock's.

If Kilwinning had won on Saturday would you have demanded the game be played at Beechwood?

My good man, a point of accuracy, illustrating the clear difference in these two venues for the benifit of someone who claims there is little difference does not propagate a campaign to move the game to Beechwood. I was mearely stating a fact. But, even the most ardent supporter of the Knock cannot deny that there are some problems to overcome, however as I speak I am informed that the game will go ahead at Lugar. Good luck with it.

This game will take place at Rosebank Park, Lugar. Auchinleck Talbot supporters should enter and exit the ground via the Lugar End gates and occupy the Main Terracing and area behind the Lugar End goal. Strictly no alcohol.

My good man, a point of accuracy, illustrating the clear difference in these two venues for the benifit of someone who claims there is little difference does not propagate a campaign to move the game to Beechwood. I was mearely stating a fact. But, even the most ardent supporter of the Knock cannot deny that there are some problems to overcome, however as I speak I am informed that the game will go ahead at Lugar. Good luck with it.

Don't think that anyone was trying to claim that Rosebank was BETTER than Beechwood

What was being said was that Rosebank was unsuitable and therefore should automatically be switched.

When the draw was made Cumnock were given home advantage, but before the pea in the ref's whistle had stopped burling after the winning penalty, all sort of claims were being made that the game should go to Auchinleck. But thankfully common sense has prevailed. Rosebank it is. And I'm sure that they will cope admirably.

Don't think that anyone was trying to claim that Rosebank was BETTER than Beechwood

What was being said was that Rosebank was unsuitable and therefore should automatically be switched.

When the draw was made Cumnock were given home advantage, but before the pea in the ref's whistle had stopped burling after the winning penalty, all sort of claims were being made that the game should go to Auchinleck. But thankfully common sense has prevailed. Rosebank it is. And I'm sure that they will cope admirably.

Jeez oh, the whole pantomime kicked off simply because the Scottish tie was switched, folk were just wondering if the same scenario would pan out. Just for the record, no one claimed Rosebank was better, and no one as far as I'm aware said the tie should be switched. Perhaps you should have some beans oan toast, chill oot and untwist yer knickers!

I would assume it would be the sensible option to either park in Cumnock and walk or just walk from Auchinleck to the game. :-)))))

You had better not walk or your DLA might get stopped ;-) the DWP will have a field day

Alternatively just use the local supermarket since the parking facilities around the ground are not up to scratch ehh?

I think he's got talent but will make a better impact player tomorrow. I just hope we play two strikers and go for it. Paul Murphy is essential. Was glad to see him and burns come off early on weds , presumably to rest them for tomorrow. One thing this side always give is 100% so as long as thats the case ill be happy.

Talbot lads seem to be in confident spirits as ever but hopefully we can shut them up. ATN

I think he's got talent but will make a better impact player tomorrow. I just hope we play two strikers and go for it. Paul Murphy is essential. Was glad to see him and burns come off early on weds , presumably to rest them for tomorrow. One thing this side always give is 100% so as long as thats the case ill be happy.Talbot lads seem to be in confident spirits as ever but hopefully we can shut them up. ATN

Hopefully we will shut you up at least :-D

So who is playing at Lugar today? Cumnock v Talbot or Lugar v Saltcoats? Both games are scheduled for 2pm, both have referees appointed & both are in the betting list for today. Could say I was surprised but in the west juniors nothing surprises me anymore 😂😂

So who is playing at Lugar today? Cumnock v Talbot or Lugar v Saltcoats? Both games are scheduled for 2pm, both have referees appointed & both are in the betting list for today. Could say I was surprised but in the west juniors nothing surprises me anymore 😂😂

Just checked and there's no game for lugar and saltcoalts in forthcoming matches for today

Archived