Cumnock v Talbot WOS Semi Final 7th May

Talbot Bing

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The were actually called Cumnockolines because like your team they were always going up and down.

Anybody ever seen that video of Charlie Nicholas poor attempt at banter after he's been roasted by Jeff on Soccer Saturday? This reply is about as good as that ;-)

Your baws may bouncing on one when you see the height they gain.rugby studs in......sorted.ha.

One things for sure.....the gala day will not be rained off but there will be nowhere to peg down the bouncy castle!

They are sh it ting themselves, don't let them kid you on. If the Cumnock I know turn up then it will be a cracking game.

It's a chance for this team to become legends and achieve what no other Cumnock team has done in winning the West.

I flogging a dead horse when I'm up against comedy like this!

Don't really see much difference in it being at Auchinleck or Lugar tbh,  only two entrances/exits at either ground so equally hard for the police to manage, not that there will be any bother anyway.

Don't really see much difference in it being at Auchinleck or Lugar tbh,  only two entrances/exits at either ground so equally hard for the police to manage, not that there will be any bother anyway.

I actually like Rosebank as a Junior venue, there will probably be good atmosphere so am looking forward to it. On the statement that there's not much difference between the venues, Beechwood's pitch is one of the best around, there is also a 500 seated stand and loads of standing cover, not to mention well laid out terracing, a social club and a pub just a stone throw away. Think there is some difference, yes?

I actually like Rosebank as a Junior venue, there will probably be good atmosphere so am looking forward to it. On the statement that there's not much difference between the venues, Beechwood's pitch is one of the best around, there is also a 500 seated stand and loads of standing cover, not to mention well laid out terracing, a social club and a pub just a stone throw away. Think there is some difference, yes?

The big difference is that Lugar is approximately 100 metres nearer Cumnock :-D

I actually like Rosebank as a Junior venue, there will probably be good atmosphere so am looking forward to it. On the statement that there's not much difference between the venues, Beechwood's pitch is one of the best around, there is also a 500 seated stand and loads of standing cover, not to mention well laid out terracing, a social club and a pub just a stone throw away. Think there is some difference, yes?

You are correct Isabel. The only part of Rosebank that is better than Beechwood is the changing facilities.

But it's not your home tie. It's Cumnock's.

If Kilwinning had won on Saturday would you have demanded the game be played at Beechwood?

Archived