Cumnock v Talbot WOS Semi Final 7th May

Talbot Bing

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to the Scottish Cup match between these two teams and Talbot were just far too strong for Cumnock all over the park. Burns had a few nice touches but was physically dominated throughout and only had the one striker to pass the ball to (who was pretty rubbish anyway). I didn't think Cumnock played that well so it'd be interesting to see how they perform at their best.

i also attend this match an view this somewhat differently ,Cumnock dominated the match for the 1st 35 mins  ( the silence from the Auchinleck crowd told it all }until a poor kick out from their goalkeeper gave Auchinleck an easy goal.

Don't know about Auchinlecks performances of late , However i have watch a couple of Cumnocks lately and this is a decent team who will make a game of it against Auchinleck

i also attend this match an view this somewhat differently ,Cumnock dominated the match for the 1st 35 mins ( the silence from the Auchinleck crowd told it all }until a poor kick out from their goalkeeper gave Auchinleck an easy goal.

Don't know about Auchinlecks performances of late , However i have watch a couple of Cumnocks lately and this is a decent team who will make a game of it against Auchinleck

I like this optimism it keeps the suspense going. I'll take Talbot to win 2-1 over the 90

The run in the lower leagues you mean? I can see why you're loving life.

Life's great, best squad, management team and consistency we've had for a long time, irrespective of what league you play in. Rangers who play in the ' lower leagues' seem to be doing alright against the bigger teams.

The run in the lower leagues you mean? I can see why you're loving life.

Runs that include beating Irvine meadow and also kilbirnie ladeside from the top division

Spouting lower league rubbish means jack sh*t when in cup comps

As your team has found out before

As Nock 10 says best team and management we've had for a while ,

The team are playing great at this time of year here's hoping we get to the top of the league and get back up where we belong

They are sh it ting themselves, don't let them kid you on. If the Cumnock I know turn up then it will be a cracking game.

It's a chance for this team to become legends and achieve what no other Cumnock team has done in winning the West.

There was a time this tie would have been the talk of the towns for a week.got a felling it will be the talk of cumnock for 7 days and auchinleck for a couple.

There was a time this tie would have been the talk of the towns for a week.got a felling it will be the talk of cumnock for 7 days and auchinleck for a couple.

Not really we've two bigger games on Monday & Wednesday

Would appear it will be the talk of Auchinleck for more than the two days considering your fellow supporter started the thread and subsequent Auchinleck supporters have contributed to half the comments herein.

My mistake,sorry I wasn't considering cumnock s mid weeks fixtures only talbots.that's the reason for saying interest in auchinleck will be a couple of days.I am sure you will appreciate we have bigger fish to fry before next Saturday.

Someone mentioned legends.well let me tell you if cumnock had won the west in 79 they would have become true legends,but that didn't happen did it? It was left for someone else to pick up the batton! And as they say,the rest is history.

And there endeth the lesson................or has it?

My mistake,sorry I wasn't considering cumnock s mid weeks fixtures only talbots.that's the reason for saying interest in auchinleck will be a couple of days.I am sure you will appreciate we have bigger fish to fry before next Saturday. Someone mentioned legends.well let me tell you if cumnock had won the west in 79 they would have become true legends,but that didn't happen did it? It was left for someone else to pick up the batton! And as they say,the rest is history.And there endeth the lesson................or has it?

Ahh '79 the year they thought they were top dogs until we put them to the sword again.

Runs that include beating Irvine meadow and also kilbirnie ladeside from the top division

Spouting lower league rubbish means jack sh*t when in cup comps

As your team has found out before

But it's not rubbish. It's a fact!

Archived