Brechin City Season 2016 / 2017

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to hear Trouts is away . Caldwell , Mc Cormack and Roger no real surprise. Good luck to them all. Season tickets go on sale next week. £200 for a ground ticket very reasonable imo. The Platinum Lounge £ 500 bucks . Can anyone in the know tell me what you are getting in return for your 500 big ones. Thanks in advance.....

1 hour ago, underpar said:

Sorry to hear Trouts is away . Caldwell , Mc Cormack and Roger no real surprise. Good luck to them all. Season tickets go on sale next week. £200 for a ground ticket very reasonable imo. The Platinum Lounge £ 500 bucks . Can anyone in the know tell me what you are getting in return for your 500 big ones. Thanks in advance.....

Thats the 1983 Lounge but by an obscure name for some reason.  Basically its the Lounge season ticket.  Whether or not they're doing any different I don't know but I they'll no doubt say on Monday.

Should roll back the years in the lounge like it was 10 + years ago .. It had a bit of character n no one left sober .. Get a couple o babes in serving and your halfway they re (sexist or what ) :thumsup2

Spoiler

Spoiler

49 minutes ago, hedgeman83 said:

Well lest we have a derby next season now emoji16.png

That should mean two extra home crowds of 1000+ next season, you'd have thought? Should help with bringing in an extra player or or two. Accies wouldn't have brought many by comparison. Would imagine we'd get 1000 for the first visits of St Mirren, Falkirk, Dunfermline as well, plus for the opening home game of the season if not against one of the above?

agree that's a shame about Trouten if true. obviously we don't know what conversations were had but either way his creativity will be missed. Have to hope that the manager has someone with a bit of guile lined up to replace him. In better news Dale was sounding more like he's staying in an interview he gave the  Brechiner this week.

21 hours ago, greendot said:

Thats the 1983 Lounge but by an obscure name for some reason.  Basically its the Lounge season ticket.  Whether or not they're doing any different I don't know but I they'll no doubt say on Monday.

Free bar ??????

Dundee United staying down is absolutely huge for us. The difference in revenue they will bring as opposed to Hamilton is night and day. Obviously it depends on how United are doing but the crowds could be worth an extra couple of players to us.

We'll need all the money we can get if we are to be competitive next season. Just looked at the league there and it looks like a huge challenge but one we have to relish.

If the released players above is true then I'm not surprised however a little disappointed Trouten is away. If you asked me a few weeks ago I'd have said Trouten needs to go however his performances in the playoffs when called upon have been excellent. Unfortunately injuries have hampered him and he's never really hit the kind of form he produced in his first spell. He'd have been one of our highest earners and given his injury record perhaps just isn't worth the risk in the Championship.

Just over a year ago I thought we'd be plying our trade against the likes of Montrose and Berwick, now we're going to up against the likes of Inverness and Dundee United in the league. Quite incredible really.

As for this platinum lounge ticket, it was only £300 for lounge ticket last year so there must be more to it if they've plonked 200 quid on top of it. Maybe you get to help yourself at the bar.

Season tickets on sale tomorrow night, hope to see as many of you there.

Archived