Brechin City Season 2016 / 2017

Okay so I would probably stick with the formation that served us well at the end of last season.Pabs is a must,we need him in defence.I would have Dale and Finn Graham as holding midfielder(Finn has impressed me in the games he's played).Have Trouten and Love as the wide men with Caldwell just off of Jackson up front.I would also hope Dods doesn't chop and change when results go against us,persevere and it will click into place.

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And there lies the problem. Ross in a supporting role - not shown enough and should be benched. And if Pabs what do you do with the three centre halves?

Smith

O'Neil, Pabs / Rodgers / Hill / McCormack, Dyer

Graham, Dale

Love, Smith, Trouten

Jackson

Smith has done well but is that his position? which two centre halves do you go for - they all have done well.

the rest; Cauldwell, Elliot, Dods, Lynas - who am  missing?

Think we need more options in the middle and up front - feel we have solid options at the back - hopefully this is where his loans will come in.

Smith

Pabs,Hill,McCormack,Dyer

Graham & Dale

Trouten.                  Love

Caldwell,

Jackson

Sub's

P.O'Neil,C.O'Neil,Smith,RodgerLynas.

Give Caldwell time to see if he comes onto a game,definetly a bit light up front and midfield.

Fusco - how could I.

Ross may get another couple of games but Cowden support were not impressed, in fact he is our only new signing that got belters from the team we signed him from.

Would be quite happy for him to prove me wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Must say I was shocked to see we've managed to bring in Stevie Campbell as a coach, looks to be a very shrewd addition. Comes with a wealth of experience and a very good reputation.

Great move, old head in to help out the two younger guys in Dods and Bails. Noticed Stevie spent last nights match in the stand . It'll no hurt to have another set of eyes on things. A very positive step . Well done . Welcome on board Stevie Campbell.

Archived