Brechin City Season 2016 / 2017

Hope the gypsies kidnap and rape Citydiehard then pay for him to get in ..... And we can laugh at his bust ass .... Can t honestly believe he's being negative afore a bas been kicked ......

Joking apart things seem to be goin well behind the scenes needing another midfielder though ....gonna have a fair sized squad so could be a few disgruntled players during season ....

Ouch that would be sore making someone pay me to watch the football

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brechin City have sold the image of their club as a friendly family club, in signing Dougie Hill you have tarnished

this, I hope he is worth it.

It would be a family friendly club if the mafia would stop trying to run people out of the glebe

Brechin City have sold the image of their club as a friendly family club, in signing Dougie Hill you have tarnishedthis, I hope he is worth it.

They sold their image when they employed a sex offender.

This is why nobody goes to Brechin

Plenty in Brechin today.  

A pretyy dull match.  Aberdeen were in control but  huffed and puffed and look like they might struggle against a more organised side who have trained for more than a week. Brechin defended quite well for the majority of the match but struggled to show any real quality going forward.  

Early days yet but I am sure with the standard of opposition in the coming weeks we will continue to improve in confidence and start to play a bit. 

Certainly a big improvement from this time last year. 

Should have stayed at home to watch the Euros,pre-season friendlies are crap.At least the rain stayed off until I got home.I know its early days so hope to see improvement the more friendlies we play.Good Luck to Aberdeen in the qualifiers.

Archived