Brechin City Season 2016 / 2017

He's a decent striker at this level when he actually gives a f**k. Think he was pissed off at Ayr because he wasn't first choice striker.

I think this is the story of Caldwell's career so far. The talent is there but nobody seems to have been able to get him motivated. Penny might drop some day.

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seen this scenario with other players before. We've had players that in my eyes didn't do much then they move on and score goals for fun or turn into mainstays in their new team. That also works both ways in that players have left here after doing well and all of a sudden lost their way in pastures new. Maybe Caldwell and City will be a good fit , maybe they wont . Give the lad a chance and see how it all pans out. Dods must see something in him or he wouldn't have brought him on board. Best of luck to him anyway.

Season ticket last year was for friendlies and league games only , however the way it reads on the club website it sounds like we are getting the two Betfred home cup ties as well, ( unless i be reading it wrong ) Anyone able to clairify ?  Also i'm aware we have Aberdeen 26th June and Raith 2nd July. The website also mentions five home friendlies. Anyone any info on who the opposition will be for the other friendlies and dates for them ?  Thanks in advance........

Season ticket last year was for friendlies and league games only , however the way it reads on the club website it sounds like we are getting the two Betfred home cup ties as well, ( unless i be reading it wrong ) Anyone able to clairify ? Also i'm aware we have Aberdeen 26th June and Raith 2nd July. The website also mentions five home friendlies. Anyone any info on who the opposition will be for the other friendlies and dates for them ? Thanks in advance........

I've heard its Raith the Saturday after the Aberdeen game. Then Hearts X1 following Tuesday. Dun utd Saturday then Dundee u/20s following Tuesday. TBC though.

Only counting 12 - who am I missing?

Smith

Pabs

O'Neil

McCormack

Dyer

Fusco

Graham

Smith

Love

Trouten

Caldwell

Jackson

Maybe Dods himself. I know he doesn't intend to play but is he registered as a player?

Anyone know what our new home kit will look like? Over the last few years we have gone with Pendle and this seems to be the only one we haven't had. Purely speculation of course..post-2963-14657548219384_thumb.jpg

All gone quiet on signings too, I suspect Dods is waiting to see a few guys on trial before offering any more deals.

Archived