Brechin City Season 2016 / 2017

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any word on Dyer? Been talk for weeks he's signed and despite other news being published about McCormack staying on there's been no mention of Dyer.

Really hope we can keep Buzz and Dale, if we can get them signed up then I think we have a good backbone to work with.

Any word on Dyer? Been talk for weeks he's signed and despite other news being published about McCormack staying on there's been no mention of Dyer.

Really hope we can keep Buzz and Dale, if we can get them signed up then I think we have a good backbone to work with.

sure some one said he was on a 2 year deal could be wrong though. Agree with Buzz and Dale

sure some one said he was on a 2 year deal could be wrong though. Agree with Buzz and Dale

Buzz and Dale are the ones who I'd live to sign on. Buzz is nearly there but unsure of Dale. Squad shaping up nicely with - McCormack, Dyer, Pabs, Fusco, Jacko, Love, O'Neil.

hell just another 11 to go ???? At least ..... Was nt Cougans signed ?? Or was he just till end o season

How many days until the season starts? Plenty of time! Liam was only till the end of the season. Couple more in the next week...

Ewan Smith has signed up for next season according to the clubs website.

Came onto a game towards the end of the season. Was poor prior to that but so was the vast majority of the squad so only fair he gets another chance like many others. I am hopeful he will only be used as backup however.

Hope there is a few players signed up soon, it's all gone very quiet and we seem to be falling behind.

Think we've still only got 7 players signed up - McCormack, McLean, Fusco, O'Neil, E. Smith, Jackson, Love.

Still no official confirmation of what players we've actually released?!

Archived