Brechin City Season 2016 / 2017

Last season, Michael McKenna agreed to sign for us and then went to Berwick instead. Scott McBride agreed to stay too before leaving to go to Albion Rovers.

Agreed to but I'm sure nothing was signed? McKenna was supposed to be meeting Hislop in Edinburgh but went on holiday instead and same with McBride, he agreed on the phone but never signed anything?

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My post on the Airdrie thread regarding young O'Neil who's just signed for you guys....

Divided opinion more than anything, in his breakthrough season we say a tough tackling hungry young full back with bags of potential, but injuries hampered him. I must admit to being in the "liked him" camp.

He'll Defo do a turn in this league with a run of games, my opinion, a good signing.

Agreed to but I'm sure nothing was signed? McKenna was supposed to be meeting Hislop in Edinburgh but went on holiday instead and same with McBride, he agreed on the phone but never signed anything?

Think you're right about McKenna, but McBride I'm sure signed. Maybe not though

Ally Love has signed from Albion Rovers. A good start to our recruitment I would say. He was excellent in the games against us and scored a few goals.

So is that five signed so far?

Ally Love is a good replacement for Thomson,Chris O'Neil a good young full back,well done Mr.Dods.

Well done you. Finally something positive coming from you AND you spelt his name correct. Get behind the team and cut Darren some slack.

New season new start,so far two good signings,hope he keeps them coming.

Echo this ^^^^^ . Signing of Love ( i believe was Rovers top scorer last season ) great move ... Young O Neil also very positive . Like i've said previously the manager has an eye for a player judging by his loan signings last season . Happy with the way things are progressing also hope to see Buzz and Dale here next season. Looking forward to see who else comes on board if Dick leaves the rest of us any players that is.......

Got the makings of a good squad so far,hope Smith signs again as there is not a better keeper in the lower leagues.

Yeah  also i would add if we could possibly get Spence back here in some form or another for he was good in our midfield.

I've heard that Dale is looking for work in the area. He needs a job before he can sign or he might move back to Engurland.

That would be a shame . He is a player that puts in a shift.

Archived