Peterhead v Ayr United; Ayr United v Peterhead

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this - get a decent result tonight and that should attract a healthy crowd on Saturday.

I think most of the team speaks for itself. I hope we see Moore and Preston up top as we look a much better side with those two up front.

Even without McAllister, Peterhead will carry a threat so we will need to be ready for a battle.

I don't think they're will be much in it - it could be a nervy couple of games but should be entertaining given there is finally a true meaning to the games again. Kind of get the feeling both teams have been waiting for these games since it was confirmed a while ago that we would play each other.

Mon Ayr!

Many Ayr fans making the trip up?

Full bus, plus there's loads of folk I know driving, reckon about 100/150 which is no bad for a 9 hour round trip on a Tuesday, which wasn't confirmed to Saturday.

Just about to head into town for breakfast. Feeling a tad confident which will only mean one thing...

Full bus, plus there's loads of folk I know driving, reckon about 100/150 which is no bad for a 9 hour round trip on a Tuesday, which wasn't confirmed to Saturday.

Just about to head into town for breakfast. Feeling a tad confident which will only mean one thing...

What did you have m8?

Anything over 100 is a very decent number from Ayr. Especially when there's no one going by train.

Why do Peterhead midweek home games kick-off at 8pm?

Usually to give fans particularly those coming from Ayr & Stranraer a chance to get there for kick off time

Its a nightmare going through Aberdeen anytime after 4.30 maybe after the by-pass they started speaking about 40 years ago is finished in 2 years time it will be a bit easier.

Tarbolton to Aberdeen 2 1/2 hours, Aberdeen to Peterhead 1 hour.

1. Fleming, 2. Devlin, 3. Boyle, 4. Docherty, 5. Graham, 6. Murphy, 7. McCrorie, 8. Crawford, 9. Preston, 10. Moore, 11. Donald

Subs 19. Newman, 12. Trouten, 14. McLauchlan, 15. Forrest, 16. Gilmour, 17. Stevenson, 18. Wardrope

Not bad....mon Ayr

1. Fleming, 2. Devlin, 3. Boyle, 4. Docherty, 5. Graham, 6. Murphy, 7. McCrorie, 8. Crawford, 9. Preston, 10. Moore, 11. Donald

Subs 19. Newman, 12. Trouten, 14. McLauchlan, 15. Forrest, 16. Gilmour, 17. Stevenson, 18. Wardrope

Not bad....mon Ayr

I've not seen us recently but based on reports on here that's not the midfield I was expecting.

Mon Ayr

I've not seen us recently but based on reports on here that's not the midfield I was expecting.

Mon Ayr

Actually I think it's just Adams missing that's thrown me.

Was he expected to miss out?

Archived