Get Nish Out

I am completely alone but I will be in Central Park on Sat to support Nishy and his team...

For the sake of Cowdenbeath FC i hope Nish is sacked before then. He's totally fucked us.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the sake of Cowdenbeath FC i hope Nish is sacked before then. He's totally fucked us.

No matter what you say I will be there and may be murdered by CowdenPhil :whistle

No matter what you say I will be there and may be murdered by CowdenPhil :whistle

No need for violence but it ain't gonna be pretty. The mood will be ugly at CP if he's still in charge. I'd respect Nish if he walked away now. Staying on is causing him bigger problems.

Nish must go even if we have a minor miracle and stay up. He is inept and he has zero motivation of the players. Zero ability to get a team working in a cohesive attacking fashion. Fucking nightmare. I hope the board are looking at this. I hope they realise how bad we have become. They would be defending the indefensable which is what Donald does for a living I spose.

get him to f**k  and get a junior gaffer in who could shape a team much better than nish could anyway. When do cowden train im wanting to go along and watch the sessions because I bet a fiver I would have seen better amateur training sessions.

Cowden Cowboy must take fans real concerns to the board as it is very clear from conversations with fans last night and on this forum that we may lose fans if Nish remains at the helm. I am sure Cowden Cowboy is dissapointed as we are and were lucky to previously have his input on this forum.

What would also be good is for the manager to come out and show some engagement with fans by apologising for last night's performance.

As a club we must continue to back the club however I don't know what the justification is with Nish continuing to be our manager and it's no wonder so many fans are unhappy

No blame to the board attached but surely they can appreciate Nish's ability is unacceptable and he must go.

I have never seen so many Cowden fans irate.

The fans,volunteers and the board have played their part in helping the club via fundraising 100 club roof fall however the manager has not played his part in helping sustaining a safe future for Cowdenbeath instead he has fielded a team that is an insult to the game and the club.

For me it would have been a sacking on the spot at full time.

Let's hope Nish has had his backside kicked and the team to get the big performance we need on Saturday

Iv not had any input into the Nish in/out argument yet.

Only thing I would say is it can't be helping things before the playoffs or Stranraer game.

Let's be honest he's not going to be sacked with 1 /2/3 games left. If you feel so strongly why not write to the board.

To be honest bit concerned the atmosphere will be horrible on Saturday. If that's the case then if we have say a 1 in 4 chance of coming back to beat QP then we would now have a 0 in 4 chance.

Its the team and nishs job to get fans onboard with maybe better displays. Better performances and effort and just general decent football play will get fans back onside fact. Cant be negative if we go 1 up on saturday - fans will then be behind him for sure. But its the teams time to step up because this season they havent so I wont hold my breathe.

I'd respect Nish if he walked away now. Staying on is causing him bigger problems.

I realise it's an emotional time right now for you guys, but I hate seeing this pish (and it's spouted quite a lot).  Football fans constantly expect managers to "do the right thing" and walk away from any money they are due when they would never in a million years walk away from their own job and join the dole queue.  You don't respect the guy for trying to do his best in a difficult job?  Probably says more about you than him to be honest.

If you want rid of him then sack him.  If you can't afford to sack him then tough titty, that ain't Nish's fault.

Only thing I would say is it can't be helping things before the playoffs or Stranraer game.

Let's be honest he's not going to be sacked with 1 /2/3 games left. If you feel so strongly why not write to the board.

To be honest bit concerned the atmosphere will be horrible on Saturday. If that's the case then if we have say a 1 in 4 chance of coming back to beat QP then we would now have a 0 in 4 chance.

Concerned about the atmosphere as well on Saturday.

In terms of writing to the board it isn't worth it at this stage as they will know these performances are not acceptable and would have confidence in knowing perhaps they now see through Nish hopefully

Perhaps Nelly is writing as we speak 😂

Just feel let down by Nish especially when I had my doubts about him in the first place but credit to the board on taking a gamble with him as a fresh young manager with something toprove.However it is very clear it has not worked out in terms of results and horrific football that would put anyone of football for life.

Would have no influence over anything, I tried it last season.

Would have no influence over anything, I tried it last season.

When's the next supporters council meeting if we are relegated on Saturday we perhaps need to have an urgent meeting in preparation of next season.

We will arrange one as soon as possible, but, as you know, no one turns up

Thankless task sometimes I know. I'm know Alex wants to just relax and enjoy his football but do you think he would be interested on the Council as his experience having served on the board would be invaluable

Really think we should approach Danny Lennon for Nish replacement. Good comments from Airdrie in Daily Record admiring him as a person and how he has the team playing on the park and are Baffled why he is out of the game currently.

At this level he may be a good shout although sometimes going back to who you have had before doesn't always end well.

Lennon was just pre my days following Cowden but remember recalling he engaged with the community which is a must when managing a club like Cowdenbeath

Thankless task sometimes I know. I'm know Alex wants to just relax and enjoy his football but do you think he would be interested on the Council as his experience having served on the board would be invaluable

Doubt it

I realise it's an emotional time right now for you guys, but I hate seeing this pish (and it's spouted quite a lot).  Football fans constantly expect managers to "do the right thing" and walk away from any money they are due when they would never in a million years walk away from their own job and join the dole queue.  You don't respect the guy for trying to do his best in a difficult job?  Probably says more about you than him to be honest.

If you want rid of him then sack him.  If you can't afford to sack him then tough titty, that ain't Nish's fault.

If a player isn't up to it he doesn't get a game or " leaves by mutual consent" what do you do with a manager?

Horrible situation in Cowden's case as the manager comes across as a genuine guy.

Archived