Get Nish Out

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: Clearly that was the problem. If only we hadn't published the figures we'd be in the promotion play offs just now!

The players are paid peanuts and the effort went out of most of them after they found out they weren't getting a bigger slice of the Rangers money. That and not sacking Nish and getting Campbell in when we had the chance has also royally fucked us up

My bet is Nishy goes after the playoffs irrespective of the outcome, Jason Dair is promoted and Brian Nelson Head of Youth becomes Assistant Manager,  you heard it here first!

Need someone outwith the club to come in and clear out the dross and introduce some professional and basic tactical discipline in training and in games. Dair would just offer the same awful shite served up under colin fucking nish.

The players are paid peanuts and the effort went out of most of them after they found out they weren't getting a bigger slice of the Rangers money. That and not sacking Nish and getting Campbell in when we had the chance has also royally fucked us up

Well that's just simply not true :lol: Our performances dipped after the Rangers game yes.  But that was more down to losing Murdoch and Smith as opposted to our players deciding to pack it in as they weren't getting any extra pay. 

Oh and this will be the same Dick Campbell who has won just 2 games at Arbroath out of 9 since he took over. 

Well that's just simply not true :lol: Our performances dipped after the Rangers game yes. But that was more down to losing Murdoch and Smith as opposted to our players deciding to pack it in as they weren't getting any extra pay.

Oh and this will be the same Dick Campbell who has won just 2 games at Arbroath out of 9 since he took over.

You obviously haven't seen us much this season. The spirit went out of them went they realised what their cut of the rangers money would be. To have yet again have two.loans as our best players shows the.limitations of our gaffer. No lessons learned from last season. Spence and Kerr aside his signings have all been shit. El Zubadi, Yaqub, Donaldson, Beaumont, the Romanian keeper all utter dross who will struggle to get a game at Sunday amateur level.

Dick Campbell would not have has us in this position. Not a popular opinion but he would have had us safe.

You obviously haven't seen us much this season. The spirit went out of them went they realised what their cut of the rangers money would be. To have yet again have two.loans as our best players shows the.limitations of our gaffer. No lessons learned from last season. Spence and Kerr aside his signings have all been shit. El Zubadi, Yaqub, Donaldson, Beaumont, the Romanian keeper all utter dross who will struggle to get a game at Sunday amateur level.

Dick Campbell would not have has us in this position. Not a popular opinion but he would have had us safe.

I've been lucky and made just 3 games this season.  2 of those games we were pathetic and the other was the Peterhead game where the wind ruined the match.  I refuse to believe the players expected some sort of cut from the Rangers money when they know that every penny is crucial to the club. Think you're putting 2 + 2 together and getting 5 here. 

I'm not defending Nish here by the way.  Gibbons is possibly up there with Sandy Hodge in terms of players who have frustrated me in a Cowden shirt and the way he play is appalling.  I just don't think Dick Campbell would have done anything different with these players.

The same Campbell who guided Forfar to bottom spot and has made Arbroath even worse since joining.

Its lunacy to suggest he would have guided a Cowden side who have a poorer squad than Forfar to safety.

Some absolutely mad comments on here.

Biggest game of the season coming up tonight - club/ team need the support more than ever....... and a whole host of fans have lost the plot and have spent the last few days abusing their own players/ management :lol:

Any plans to boo the team/ management when they come out tonight?

The same Campbell who guided Forfar to bottom spot and has made Arbroath even worse since joining.

Its lunacy to suggest he would have guided a Cowden side who have a poorer squad than Forfar to safety.

When Campbell left Forfar I'm sure they were 8th, and 6 points off the promotion playoffs.

After we beat East Stirling we've had nothing to play for, a squad of 14 the last 3 games, a squad which the majority of them know they're not wanted by DC and that they'll not be here next season, playing out meaningless games.

He's come in, done the first part of his job in keeping us up and can now start the clear out.

For once I will back phil. Nish is inept. I have heard from people saying until Jason came in the trainin was basic and poor. Nish is limited as a manager end of. The one thing I liked about him recently was his passion when decisions went against us showed he was pissed off.I like that in a manager. His signings - terrible. His tactics pitiful. From what I hear about his training methods - Poor. His win record - shocking. His passion - good...., He doesnt give off that gaffer vibe and proved it when there was a full hospitality day and it was jam packed there was a stag doo and he came in shook the boys hand - handed over a shirt and walked out. No thanks for coming. Hope we get you the 3 points lads. Keep up the support just general things a person of authority or confidence would say. He was like an amateur gaffer.

No wonder this thread was set up after another horror show tonight.

First time I have heard boos from our support at half time.

Will there be an apology from Nish to the fans no probably not again.

I said it months ago we will be relegated under Nish and if he is still in charge next season I genuinely believe we could be dragged into the dreaded pyramid system.

Archived