Get Nish Out

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite right. Yet again the club sticks by a useless appointment. We are a laughing stock. Absolute joke. Pish poor players recruited and retained. No tactical nouce from the manager. Humpings off the pars, ayr and peterhead. Absolute embarassment. Board needs to answer some serious questions. Second useless appointment made.

I don't personally like doing something like that but I cannot stand by and watch our great wee club be relegated for a 2nd consecutive time in a league where the Pyramid system looms.

No offence to Colin Nish but I'm thinking of my club before Colins Career he's had his opportunity and it has not worked out I am afraid

Nish won't get sacked. He will probably stay on when we get relegated. No lessons learned apparently.

Absolutely ridiculous if that's the case.

There in no point then in setting objectives of finishing 4th then if you potentially get relegated to say here's a new contract.

Championship I would accept but we are competing with mostly part time teams this season and have been an embarresment

Not fair to put all the blame at the managers door perhaps change the title to add and those who appointed him too?

I wouldn't blame the board after what they have achieved for Cowdenbeath I am blaming the man who obviously pulled the wool over the chairmans eyes.

I'm sure Donald won't stand for this rubbish on the park

Donald and rest of the board are culpable for agreeing to Nish appointment and then sticking by him. They are not without fault. Whose idea was it to publish the figures on how much we made from Rangers cup tie. Performances went down after they were published.

I wouldn't blame the board after what they have achieved for Cowdenbeath I am blaming the man who obviously pulled the wool over the chairmans eyes.

:lol: Nish hasn't held them at gunpoint all season.

Your board have fucked up massively and deserve a great deal of stick for appointing an utter diddy and sticking with said diddy, regardless of past achievements.

They appointed the gaffer, they stuck with the gaffer and therefore they deserve some criticism. The warning signs have been there all season.

Pulled the wool? Did he have being manager at Barcelona on his CV?

More likely he was told he could have the job but no money to work with are you OK with that?

He said yes.

Not fair to put all the blame at the managers door perhaps change the title to add and those who appointed him too?

Nah. Just clowns like yirsel who have defended Coco all season no matter the results / performances. He should have been punted after the 2-2 Stenhousemuir game. That was the game that clearly exposed his ineptitude as a manager.

Pulled the wool? Did he have being manager at Barcelona on his CV?

More likely he was told he could have the job but no money to work with are you OK with that?

He said yes.

When I say pulling the wool I mean the following

Just so you know the job interview process there were other candidates and Nish had the opportunity to attend an interview as did others

What I mean is Nish obviously talked a

very good game to convince his appointment

However I will never blame our fantastic Chairman and board as without them we wouldn't have achieved what we have in recent years and they can sustain our future

When I say pulling the wool I mean the following

Just so you know the job interview process there were other candidates and Nish had the opportunity to attend an interview as did others

What I mean is Nish obviously talked a very good game to convince his appointment

Or maybe he agreed to work under a tough set of circumstances.

Everyone has an opinion and I'm happy to agree/disagree with anyone.

Personally I think he has done ok under the conditions he has had to work under and it was his first year in management so allowances for that are given by me.

Most of us are not decision makers here so have to state our opinions and hope that they are considered.

Keep Nish.

Personally I think he has done ok under the conditions he has had to work under and it was his first year in management so allowances for that are given by me.

Most of us are not decision makers here so have to state our opinions and hope that they are considered.

Keep Nish.

Your deluded then mate.

Greig Spence, Andy Murdoch in 2015 Gordon Smith in 2015 to which he still wasn't performing well as a manager.

Brought in his own pool of players brought in Caldwell but only plays one up front

Tough circumstances for a club our size walk on mate he has been lucky to obtain the players he has for the Size or our club

It's his tactics and lack of getting the best out of people and his appointments that has let the club down

However Cowdenbeath fans must stick together during this difficult time and your entitled to your opinion

Keep Nish.

Agree with some of that.

Keep Nish? Utter stupidity. Put the dunce cap on and sit facing the corner for a while.

You cannot ask people to put their hand in their pockets and volunteer and suffer the dross that has been served up all season. Board need to man up and take the flack for appointing a failed youth coach as gaffer and sticking by him when we all knew how it would all end. He's had funds for players and brought in absolute shite from Livi. He's played no hopers like Kane, Caldwell, Scullion and CJ. We are in even worse shit finacially now as the cash down the leagues is scarcer. If he stats avoiding league 2 relegation play off is the best we can hope for. We are so bad.

Do have a degree of sympathy with Colin. Towards the end of 2015, he had a good balanced side, playing decent football which looked well capable of a top four finish. However the heart was ripped out of it with losing Murdoch and Smith and also Kerr and Sneddon through injury. Top quality loan signings are few and far between and you just have to hope that fringe players from premiership teams will be a bit better than the average League 1 player. Sadly, Gibbons and McDaid have looked frequently like average league 1 players at best and goalkeepers have both been inconsistent. On the other hand, Sives has been a good acquisition. This coupled with the fact that it's his first season as a manager, is why I do, as I said, have some sympathy. Board probably need to start planning for life in league 2 now tho, in all probability.

Do have a degree of sympathy with Colin. Towards the end of 2015, he had a good balanced side, playing decent football which looked well capable of a top four finish. However the heart was ripped out of it with losing Murdoch and Smith and also Kerr and Sneddon through injury. Top quality loan signings are few and far between and you just have to hope that fringe players from premiership teams will be a bit better than the average League 1 player. Sadly, Gibbons and McDaid have looked frequently like average league 1 players at best and goalkeepers have both been inconsistent. On the other hand, Sives has been a good acquisition. This coupled with the fact that it's his first season as a manager, is why I do, as I said, have some sympathy. Board probably need to start planning for life in league 2 now tho, in all probability.

The only sympathy I have for him is his first season as manager has not worked out well

Dumbarton fans did warn us

Archived