Today's goals and scores

maurice shavez

I played with him at Ballingry and we had our fair share of fall outs but he's a top keeper, and a top guy aswell to be honest. He's a winner, I know that sounds like a cliche but I've not met a keeper that takes the game as serious as him, in his training, preparation the lot. As I said, he can go over the top at times but he's no thug was my point.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dalry fans not exactly doing their club any favours here or the guy who threw the punch, hefty punishment on its way I'd imagine for club and player

Are you saying then that every time a player is punished by a fine the club should be as well?

OK I know this was a bit extreme but why should Dalry, or any club be punished?

Punish the player, everyone move on, and everyone stop talking rubbish and acting the hard men.

You do slaver some rubbish.

I am not surprised the guy in the wall put his hand up to protect his face for sibandas free kick.otherwise it might have took his head off. However it made it an absolute stonewall penalty. The free kick was probably on target so he actually denied a goalscoring opportunity. Not to even get a yellow card was bizarre. The Kelty penalty was always likely to be given in the scenario but appeared much more accidental handball.

Oddest part of the game for me was the Kelty keeper being a complete loudmouthed bad language thug. His abuse of a linesman who was 70 yards away was out of order. From my vantage point 30 yards nearer I had no idea of whether the lino was a ****ing useless ***** or not.

Kyle's view however was possibly the worst in the ground.

thanks for those kind words. :-)

All the officials were woeful, linesmen not up with play giving either side off when not and visa versa.

Your having a go at Kyle for being a thug when saints keeper had a pop at Carghill after the game. Now there's a thug and if the officials have done there job properly he should've been red carded.

Are you saying then that every time a player is punished by a fine the club should be as well?

OK I know this was a bit extreme but why should Dalry, or any club be punished?

Punish the player, everyone move on, and everyone stop talking rubbish and acting the hard men.

Not saying that at all, but this won't be as straight forward as a player being sent off. Dalrys disciplinary record could play a part and given the circumstances there could be action against the club possibly.

One thing I am sure of is some people's reactions on here have been nothing short of immature and embarrassing and don't do genuine Dalry fans any favours or the club itself.

at the end of the day what has happened has happened and the lad will bed seen to by the club and the sjfa. no need to drag this out as girvan are just wanted to play the rest of there games and hopefully win the rest of them. the lad had a moment of madness.

at the end of the day what has happened has happened and the lad will bed seen to by the club and the sjfa. no need to drag this out as girvan are just wanted to play the rest of there games and hopefully win the rest of them. the lad had a moment of madness.

One of the most inviolable principles of any judicial system - audi alteram partem- any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight.

Archived