Today's goals and scores

maurice shavez

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You better go hardman yer dad/brother/cousin Is shouting you for your shower :-) wonder if threatening people on a public forum is breaching your curfew conditions your not the smartest kid but then again you are from dalry

Was never s foul but the initial contact was in our half so an offside decision doesn't come into it. He gave a free kick & showed a 2nd yellow so an offside should never even be discussed

The offside came first it was on McAleer who came back from an offside position. The contact/foul is irrelevant that came later...the ref went back to the original offside decision. If the ref had acknowledged his linesman at the time there would have been no sending off. The ref is is sole control of the game...he can do whatever he wishes...he is in charge. He did the correct thing.

You better go hardman yer dad/brother/cousin Is shouting you for your shower :-) wonder if threatening people on a public forum is breaching your curfew conditions your not the smartest kid but then again you are from dalry

Nae danger big man. Hope you show your face next time yer side face the mighty Dalry

It will all depend what is in the refs report , does anyone know what age this young boy actually is .

By the way he ran off to his dad after throwing the punch I'd say he was 12.

Played like that age too.

True. Teams have been cynical in kicking our young boys for years. No excuse for the punch though - but no excuse for the "leg breaker" of a kick on him either?

Fair play to the boy for being able to throw a punch with a broken leg.

Nae danger big man. Hope you show your face next time yer side face the mighty Dalry

Maybe if you gave your name he could show his face. When you said "keyboard gangster" I think you may have been describing yourself.

It will all depend what is in the refs report , does anyone know what age this young boy actually is .

The player in question is called Jordan Stuart and is 19/20, apparently been 1 of Dalry,s better players this season. No excuse for that tho.

Didn't see the game, but heard reports from a pal that was there. Surely if Duncan Ferguson can get jailed for a headbutt then this chancer should be up in court for a side on punch

exactly unacceptable behaviour that's why the junior game gets a bad name at times ban the lad no need for it at all

he had to give that penalty after giving the Saints one. The worst officials I've seen all season.

You do slaver some rubbish.

I am not surprised the guy in the wall put his hand up to protect his face for sibandas free kick.otherwise it might have took his head off. However it made it an absolute stonewall penalty. The free kick was probably on target so he actually denied a goalscoring opportunity. Not to even get a yellow card was bizarre. The Kelty penalty was always likely to be given in the scenario but appeared much more accidental handball.

Oddest part of the game for me was the Kelty keeper being a complete loudmouthed bad language thug. His abuse of a linesman who was 70 yards away was out of order. From my vantage point 30 yards nearer I had no idea of whether the lino was a ****ing useless ***** or not.

Kyle's view however was possibly the worst in the ground.

Kyle's passionate and can sometimes be seen as going over the top but he's not a thug because of it Al!!!!!

Saints seem to be very inconsistent, some great results, some horrible ones and some unlucky ones by all accounts.

Kyle's passionate and can sometimes be seen as going over the top but he's not a thug because of it Al!!!!!

Saints seem to be very inconsistent, some great results, some horrible ones and some unlucky ones by all accounts.

He could do with calming down a tad all the same. He was booked against Linlithgow - at the halfway line - for protesting a goal which was 4 feet over the line and where the pictures show that he watched the thing going in and where his mate headed it back out. I know a lot of teams set out to influence the referee - mine included - but Kelty do seem to be developing a proper talent for it.

Archived