Today's goals and scores

maurice shavez

Girvan totally outplayed first half against a very young Dalry side Girvan diving tactics worked second half then there number 10 kicked a young Dalry lad and the youngster ko'd him into next week.

Impressive first post. Glorifying a player throwing a punch. Hope the beaks give him a lengthy ban.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greenock 1 LANARK 0

Very little between the teams today. Lanark's depleted squad played very well throughout. Lost to a breakaway goal on 70 minutes. We hit the post in the first half with the keeper well beaten and our keeper had a couple of excellent saves.

Hope we can take this form into our must win game at Forth on Wednesday.

Was standing along from the incident at dalry today.

The Girvan player did kick out and in return the dalry player punched him from side on. Horrible to see. The offender then ran off the park and into the stand to find his dad I think.

Hope he get a long ban.

just took the game in today Dalry played some nice football but overpowered by Girvan long ball tactics hope the boys alright that got punched and he can make his work as bouncer at the local creche I you probably want the police involved give it out can't take it

Never a leg breaker of a kick from girvan no10 clipped boys ankles but to punch someone from side on who is not looking is completely embarrassing and a coward which was proved right by him running away to hide hope gets a lengthy ban and charged

Girvan totally outplayed first half against a very young Dalry side Girvan diving tactics worked second half then there number 10 kicked a young Dalry lad and the youngster ko'd him into next week.

This is a few times I have heard of the girven diving tactics wonder when the refs will wise up

Another superb team performance from Cumnock today, unlucky not to win it within 90 minutes. Josh Watt's free kick was a thing of beauty. A hard fought win against a decent Kilwinning side. ATN.

Can someone explain this for me?

Darren Miller gets fouled our side of the halfway line & the Glens player gets a 2nd yellow. He then gives a foul to Glenafton for offside . Surely the yellow should be rescinded & he comes back on the field of play?

If the tackle (?) was worthy of a card, whether it was offside, or even if the game was stopped, it's still a card. Only example I can think of where a card could be rescinded would be where a defender gets sent off for 'last man foul', if it was offside, then that's not a red for that, but may still be a yellow (or even serious foul play or violent conduct red) depending on how bad it was!

Archived