Today's goals and scores

maurice shavez

Walter0000 your an embarrassment to your club and to the footballing community clearly you have some association to the dalry player involved which explains defending a shocking act which resulted in a player requiring medical attention. Hope dalry also get hit heavy over this incident as to them being this great footballing side worst post ive seen on pie n bovril their is no two words about it everyone of the dalry kids are SHITE

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the tackle (?) was worthy of a card, whether it was offside, or even if the game was stopped, it's still a card. Only example I can think of where a card could be rescinded would be where a defender gets sent off for 'last man foul', if it was offside, then that's not a red for that, but may still be a yellow (or even serious foul play or violent conduct red) depending on how bad it was!

The lad got his 2nd yellow . It's the foul to them I can't get my head around. He was fouled before the ball passed the halfway line so it should be our foul but he gives offside to them

Walter0000 your an embarrassment to your club and to the footballing community clearly you have some association to the dalry player involved which explains defending a shocking act which resulted in a player requiring medical attention. Hope dalry also get hit heavy over this incident as to them being this great footballing side worst post ive seen on pie n bovril their is no two words about it everyone of the dalry kids are SHITE

not a Dalry fan was just impressed how they got the ball down and tryed to play it was pleasing to watch seen a lot of junior games a lot of long ball shirt obviously you are condoning the blatant kick plus you weren't at the game probably in the house watching Jeremy kyle muppet

The lad got his 2nd yellow . It's the foul to them I can't get my head around. He was fouled before the ball passed the halfway line so it should be our foul but he gives offside to them

The linesman had his flag in air for offside , ref never seen it and the incident happened. When ref went over to lino he said OK , offside free to redsvbut am not going to rescind the card.

Difference between a kick on the shin guard as you claim and someone being punched and knocked out is a massive difference, the girvan player reacted to a very bad tackle which is petulant but the dalry boy is nothing more than scum and police will deal with him accordingly

not a Dalry fan was just impressed how they got the ball down and tryed to play it was pleasing to watch seen a lot of junior games a lot of long ball shirt obviously you are condoning the blatant kick plus you weren't at the game probably in the house watching Jeremy kyle muppet

Does not make it right Walter0000. No one deserves to be punched on a football field no matter what has happened beforehand.

From what I read here your comments are appalling and I'm sure the Dalry officials are embarrassed by your comments on this matter. They have some decent people at the club.

I know if it was a Whitletts supporter I'd be totally appalled.

Wake up sir.

Difference between a kick on the shin guard as you claim and someone being punched and knocked out is a massive difference, the girvan player reacted to a very bad tackle which is petulant but the dalry boy is nothing more than scum and police will deal with him accordingly

Take it both players will be charged? One for an unprovoked kick and one for a punch in retaliation?

Spoke to the player when he was with the paramedic and he did NOT want the police.

Well done to Cumnock management and players today. Deserved to win the tie. Made several changes as did buffs but played some good stuff. 1-1 then a late pen miss by usually reliable Burns. He however stepped up 1st in the shoot out. Pens won by excellent Paul Murphy pen.

Must admit I doubted this team at start of season but going well and great to watch.

Bring on the talbot! ATN

Walter0000 you are shocking. Dalry players have a history of attacking opposition players and officials. There may have been a bad tackle but that does no give someone the right to punch someone hard enough that an ambulance is required. Despite your protests you are clearly involved or related to the club/player. Wake up and say the reaction was out of order.

Can someone explain this for me?

Darren Miller gets fouled our side of the halfway line & the Glens player gets a 2nd yellow. He then gives a foul to Glenafton for offside . Surely the yellow should be rescinded & he comes back on the field of play?

A foul is a foul regardless of what else happens

Shoe on the other foot, would u want th glens players red card rescinded?????

Archived