Friday Night Football

Whitletts v Ardeer ko 19:15

Don't normally start match threads, but as this is a Friday night I thought it might be something that interests any neutrals who might fancy a game. Bar and shop facilities will both be open as normal.

Best of luck tonight, hope you get a decent crowd, weather permitting, always been an advocate of friday night football whenever possible, watch a match, meet your pals, have a few beers all for under a tenner-brilliant 

Best of luck tonight, hope you get a decent crowd, weather permitting, always been an advocate of friday night football whenever possible, watch a match, meet your pals, have a few beers all for under a tenner-brilliant

£6 to get in and £3-99 for a few beers?

Haud me back!

Shocking that a junior team can't get a park for a Saturday afternoon game

Ano, its fucking ridiculous, but at least we've a team to put on the park!

Whitletts v Ardeer ko 19:15

Don't normally start match threads, but as this is a Friday night I thought it might be something that interests any neutrals who might fancy a game. Bar and shop facilities will both be open as normal.

Don't think Ardeer are all that bothered with the result of this game given that they have had a game every other day since Saturday.Being honest it probably wouldn't be taking place tonight if Ardeer were going for promotion etc.Such are the times at Ardeer.Anyway hope Friday night fitba goes well for you financially, if not result wise!

We played Vale OF Clyde in a league game couple of years ago on a Friday night and there was a terrific crowd at the game.  Certainly worth thinking about Friday night games, gives players Saturday off, also allows others to go to another junior game on a Saturday.

£5 to get in,£6 to get out!

Ihad forgotton that Whitletts were now in Ayrshire district, anyway I would be getting in on my Committee pass so would have a bit extra for the beer, only I would probably be driving so that would rule it out in any case. Prefer a pint of decent draught to a can or bottle, and its a pretty long walk from Dam park to nearest pub so that is ruled out as well!

Archived