Another Manager at Brora

Back Beach

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I reckon if he had been in charge from the start of the season, they would have romped to the title this season. We got a good roasting from them on Saturday, but the less said about that the better :unsure:

I was there on Saturday. Tokely is like a Highland League version of Marcelo Bielsa in the dugout. Frequently walks around in circles and jumps around when a chance is missed. Can't fault his passion though.

Also I noticed Steven MacKay was playing at left back. Is that usual? I thought he was a striker.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
1 hour ago, Back Beach said:

Gordon Conelly to be appointed new manager. Been out of game this season but he’s been shoed into Brora by the Chairman

Who's he?

On 5/4/2018 at 01:30, welshbairn said:

Who's he?

Absolutely bossed the third division in Ross County's first season in the Scottish Football League.  Classy wee central midfielder who was famous for also working for BT (as was).  What a treat it was when a Scottish football player came round to negotiate a new telephone for your household.  

On 5/2/2018 at 20:06, Highland Capital said:

I see Tokely has resigned.

Is this connected with a widely spread text message with one of his players, who rather than attend training got drunk and went to Landmark?

12 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Is this connected with a widely spread text message with one of his players, who rather than attend training got drunk and went to Landmark?

Surely there's no better training than walking the Tree Top Trail.

27 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Surely there's no better training than walking the Tree Top Trail.

Trouble was he just went straight to the flumes and had an ice-cream.

Archived