Young player of the year

Probably would go with Tierney because he has been a breath of fresh air in his first full season, he looks like he has been playing first team football for years.

McGinn has found his mojo again this season and had a good solid debut for Scotland. Has also been a consistent performer for Hibs and will be featuring in his 3rd cup final in his short career so far. Not bad for a non old firm player.

Don't understand why Barrie McKay gets so much hype. Scored 2 or 3 great goals granted but he's never really stood out in that Sevco team.

Really?  Any time I've seen McKay this year I've been impressed.  McKay or Tierney, based on what I've seen of all those players this year.

My first pick would be Tierney by a country mile. It could be argued he's been the best player in the country of any age this season, although Griffiths probably has that one in the bag.

After that it's really tight between McGinn and Mackay. I hate the little rat Mackay but every time i've seen him he's been excellent. Pacey, excellent dribbling, great composure on the ball and always looking to make a forward pass.

It would be good for Cummings or McGinn to win it though, just to see the scene of them going up to collect it and tripping on the stairs and faceplanting just as they're about to get their hands on it.

Guest Back Post Misses

Tierney will and should walk it.

McGinn not for me, Cummings the better of the Hibs kids.

Barrie McKay should still be apologising to Morton and Raith fans for two seasons of cheating their fans.

McKay has won me over, I thought he was shite but he's had a good season.

Aye same. I said that to my *** friend at the start of the season and he pulled me up on it after Sunday, been much improved every time I've seen him the last few month.

Looks good, I only realised that he was the guy that scored the goal against Peterhead all that time ago in Rangers first game as a club the other day too.

Pleased to see that he might go on to be a decent player, maybe even break into the Scotland squad one day.

McKay has been given the chance to simply attack and not track back. He's looking far better now he's not having to do that. With that said, in the game I went to against Rangers at Starks both Mckeown and David Bates both kept him quiet. Fair play to the lad, as pretty much everyone had written him off.

Aye same. I said that to my *** friend at the start of the season and he pulled me up on it after Sunday, been much improved every time I've seen him the last few month.

Looks good, I only realised that he was the guy that scored the goal against Peterhead all that time ago in Rangers first game as a club the other day too.

Pleased to see that he might go on to be a decent player, maybe even break into the Scotland squad one day.

If you're going to troll, do it properly please.

Archived