Forfar v Brechin

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nothing embarrassing about being top, you wouldn't know about that though being a Brechin fan

Yes, because Forfar's brief spell at the top of the league counted for a lot at the end of the season.  :1eye

No Way Ryan should of been sent off, obvious foul for both

The only reason Ryan was sent off was for disagreeing with Northcroft over the 1st penalty claim. Northcroft was just waiting for any excuse after that.  The card was out of his pocket before Ryan hit the deck.  

Also still trying to work out why Pabs' goal was disallowed.  The only logical answer I can come up with is that Northcroft wrongly gave Brechin the corner and realised straight away but too proud to admit he got it wrong .

He is the worst ref in Scotland without a doubt. He just makes it up as he goes along.  I wonder if he will be demoted as Gollum was ?  

The only reason Ryan was sent off was for disagreeing with Northcroft over the 1st penalty claim. Northcroft was just waiting for any excuse after that.  The card was out of his pocket before Ryan hit the deck.  

Also still trying to work out why Pabs' goal was disallowed.  The only logical answer I can come up with is that Northcroft wrongly gave Brechin the corner and realised straight away but too proud to admit he got it wrong .

He is the worst ref in Scotland without a doubt. He just makes it up as he goes along.  I wonder if he will be demoted as Gollum was ?

You got in before me re the first point - Ryan really stupid to argue with Northcroft so long.

BUT I got in before you on second point- see earlier post!

Archived