Forfar v Brechin

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be but then again he's contracted to us and on a healthy packet. Doubt Arbroath would be offering more but then again maybe the lure of sir Campbell tickles his fancy

Hard lines on the drop Bogs. Never mind you have some interesting derbies to look forward too next season not to mention the return of the Dick. All the best.

Hard lines on the drop Bogs. Never mind you have some interesting derbies to look forward too next season not to mention the return of the Dick. All the best.

At least we don't have to go to cliftonhill and new bayview !!

Once again Northcroft proved he is the worst ref in Scotland. He gives a corner to City when quite clearly to everyone it was a Forfar goal kick then chalks off the resulting City goal for no reason at all other than he realised he had cocked up the corner award and balanced the books!

Well done City - a fantastic end to a fraught season.

I think we have all had enough of Citydiehard - time for him to piss off for good. He is no City fan.

Guest bernardblack

Do you think he'll be Arbroath bound to hook up with Uncle Dick and Auntie Pink again ?

I think he may be. Him and Foxy, Yano and Omar as well, at least

Once again Northcroft proved he is the worst ref in Scotland. He gives a corner to City when quite clearly to everyone it was a Forfar goal kick then chalks off the resulting City goal for no reason at all other than he realised he had cocked up the corner award and balanced the books!

You expect dreadful decisions from Norcroft and he never fails to give them. Smithy had no intention of taking out Ryan but did and the ref plays on then books Ryan for dissent (he got that right) but had made up his mind he would find an excuse to send him off and decided to imagine he dived yet there was clear contact.

Well done to Brechin for an amazing turn around. Dods will have time this close season to build his team as will Bollan, something Campbell didn't have a year ago too.

Here's to the Loons rebuilding and reversing the rot, another season like this and we'll be history....

Well done City - a fantastic end to a fraught season.

I think we have all had enough of Citydiehard - time for him to piss off for good. He is no City fan.

Just because I have different opinions from everybodyelse does not mean I'm not a city fan,probably more of a city fan than most at the glebe and I will be back next season so they better improve so they might getvsome praise.

I think he may be. Him and Foxy, Yano and Omar as well, at least

Seriously, Foxy will not go unless forced out.

They are welcome to Yano and Omar . Foxy I would

Like to stay and swankie with all his faults would be one of the best players In league 2

Yano was one of our best players this season.  Still put a shift in after Dad and Uncle were punted and put himself on the line when he was clearly injured.

Truly bizarre statement.

Re Northcroft, other than the second red, did he actually manage to get a decision correct today?  Tell me he doesn't do the 2nd division please.

Just because I have different opinions from everybodyelse does not mean I'm not a city fan,probably more of a city fan than most at the glebe and I will be back next season so they better improve so they might getvsome praise.

Sorry, but you're a fud, plain and simple.  Get behind your team and manager.  Some on the Station Park terracing of the same ilk, just shameful.

I think the topic of Campbell,Bollan and Donald has been exhausted. Only Donald knows the truth and he is not willing to reveal the inside story.

We are where we are and the main concern now is the quality of the players we will be able to sign for league two.

When you look at the facilities at Cliftonhill we still have a lot to offer.

Come on. Everybody knows that the millstone is David Mc Gregor. We cannot take away from what he has done for the club, but he has to go. Everything to do with the Club has to go through him. We have a 1950's stand because local businessmen will not deal with him. He has offended so many local businesses with his attitude that nobody will come near the place. It's about time that this was addressed. Even the 'supporters' club is made up of Dave's boys and girls, and the fans on the terracing are not welcome. I'm not being vindictive or personal, I've just got the balls to say it is at is.

A fabulous effort by Brechin. I remember when you were getting set to play Forfar midweek and thinking you were dead and buried if you lost. Since then, it's been a sensational run and even defeats at Cowden and ourselves seemed to be harsh.

Every chance of a top four finish if Dods can get off to a good start next season.

Come on. Everybody knows that the millstone is David Mc Gregor. We cannot take away from what he has done for the club, but he has to go. Everything to do with the Club has to go through him. We have a 1950's stand because local businessmen will not deal with him. He has offended so many local businesses with his attitude that nobody will come near the place. It's about time that this was addressed. Even the 'supporters' club is made up of Dave's boys and girls, and the fans on the terracing are not welcome. I'm not being vindictive or personal, I've just got the balls to say it is at is.

And your right . The club is run like a dictatorship

Absolutely magnificent effort from Brechin in the final 3rd of the season, this will have been a nice icing on the cake as well.

If Dods can get a team looking as capable next season then the playoffs should definitely be the target.

Next season will tell if this was just hitting form at the right time or if serious progress is being made at Brechin.

Goals he scored by inept defending,plus it helps being a cart horse and just barges into defenders to get the ball.

FUCKING TROLL

Anyway what a day well done Darren Dods , players & committee pish game but we WON happy days. Darren deserves his chance to field HIS team next year Mon the City

You expect dreadful decisions from Norcroft and he never fails to give them. Smithy had no intention of taking out Ryan but did and the ref plays on then books Ryan for dissent (he got that right) but had made up his mind he would find an excuse to send him off and decided to imagine he dived yet there was clear contact.

Well done to Brechin for an amazing turn around. Dods will have time this close season to build his team as will Bollan, something Campbell didn't have a year ago too.

Here's to the Loons rebuilding and reversing the rot, another season like this and we'll be history....

I think Norcrofts decisions at times are best described as puzzling . Give Bollan the pre season and i'm sure he'll sort you out.

Archived