Forfar v Brechin

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope we manage to finish the job ourselves without having to rely on results elsewhere. Can't say I fancy Cowdenbeath to get a result down at Stranraer and Stenny will have a tough game against Albion but the way results have gone these last couple of months you can't discount anything. So we need to focus on ourselves and get the win. Forfar might be relegated but it's a local derby and they'll still be desperate for a result.

Agree with this. As good as we've been recently we can't take anything for granted. The bottom 4 teams have been springing surprises for weeks and there could be a twist in the tale yet.

Avoiding automatic relegation seemed almost impossible after that 4-1 defeat at Peterhead - it's been a remarkable effort from everyone to get us into this position. Despite sitting in 8th, I'm still viewing staying up without the need for playoffs as a bonus, I'm just glad we haven't gone down automatically as widely expected. If the worst comes to the worst and we do end up in 9th, I would very much fancy us to come through them if we continue playing like we have been. 7 wins in 9 is championship form.

Hope to see a good support through, c'mon the City!

And having a bigger support has really helped the " big team" in Angus to be successful over the last 20 plus years :lol::lol: , but I would think that Brechin's crowds as a percentage of population is as good if not better than most in Angus :thumsup2

Don't you mean "" last 138 yrs " 😂😂😂

As a result of the decisions taken by our Chairman and Directors we have been left with a squad of players who look like they are not that bothered if they win or lose. I can't see this as anything else than an easy away win: 1-5.

Expect a low crowd as Forfar fans might just give this one a miss.

150 could well be the overall crowd Saturday

Agreed. Forfar fans have the chance to vote with their feet and cash to show we are not happy with the fact that the second longest serving manager in the U.K. was discarded like yesterday's Daily Record the first time he had a glitch in his tenure. Not even given the transfer window to try and turn things round.

Still we have league two under G.B. To look forward to.

Agreed. Forfar fans have the chance to vote with their feet and cash to show we are not happy with the fact that the second longest serving manager in the U.K. was discarded like yesterday's Daily Record the first time he had a glitch in his tenure. Not even given the transfer window to try and turn things round.

Still we have league two under G.B. To look forward to.

For the 1st time in 33 years i shall be 'boycotting' my 1st home match but it's not because Dick was rightfully punted, it's because we have went down with a whimper, no passion in the dug out translates onto the pitch, it's just as well the strips don't have pockets in them too.............................i shall see everyone next season .

For the 1st time in 33 years i shall be 'boycotting' my 1st home match but it's not because Dick was rightfully punted, it's because we have went down with a whimper, no passion in the dug out translates onto the pitch, it's just as well the strips don't have pockets in them too.............................i shall see everyone next season .

Agreed! Saturday looks like a good day to take the kids to the park or the wife to Asda. Probably more enjoyable.

While I'm having this rant, don't forget all the non football stuff Dick did for the Club.

Sport men's Dinners, Burns Nights, Ladies Nights, Golf Days and match day hospitality, Dick was there.

Still , forget all that!!!

Agreed! Saturday looks like a good day to take the kids to the park or the wife to Asda. Probably more enjoyable.

While I'm having this rant, don't forget all the non football stuff Dick did for the Club.

Sport men's Dinners, Burns Nights, Ladies Nights, Golf Days and match day hospitality, Dick was there.

I love him. Thanks for getting rid. After every game he's out high fiving the bairns and having a laugh with everybody, post match he pops into the 36-0 lounge, blew Abdy away at the Sportsmens...!!

Also please don't take any kids to any park tomorrow. It's Baltic!!!

A a club we have fecked up big time this season. Worryingly the 'hangover' from this may linger on for a while..?

Also, missing out on the Steak Pies @ East Fife next season is yet another reason to be miffed. :(

Archived