Over 4500 tickets sold for this according to the twitter page. Take it that doesn't include season ticket holders? Could be looking at a crowd of 7000+ A lot of folk, myself included, are just buying tickets on the day.

It does include season tickets, still probably a lot of folk just going to turn up on the day, though.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forecast looks good, which may encourage more punters on the day. I know they've been pushing hard for folk to get their tickets in advance but plenty will still wait until Saturday before making a decision.

We had 7826 for the First Division trophy day in 2011 but that was a higher division and it was a chance to gloat against Falkirk. We also had 8288 for the infamous Cowden loss, although their was a decent away following plus it's always more interesting promotion/title is still up for grabs.

Got low expectations for this - any kind of action will be a bonus. Even if we have a strong team out I'd expect a makeshift Peterhead would try to sit in and frustrate us. We've had our fair share of silky football this season - would like to see a Talbot/Falky inspired near-riot instead. 

So we will be playing against 10 men then. Surefire he will get sent off

don't think Peterhead can afford to have anyone sent off would be bad heading into the play offs with 14 plays or somthing 

Fais was saying in the paper the other day that his family are over for the game so I'd be surprised if he didn't play. Up front is the area where AJ has probably seen the most of all the players. Wallace and Moffat are the only 2 that he hasn't signed up yet and he's seen loads of both of them this season.

Hopefully we'll line up:

Murdoch

Williamson - McKay - BRE - Talbot

Hopkirk - Falky - Geggan - Cardle

Moffat - Faissal

Subs: Hutton, Reid, Rooney, McCabe, Duthie, Crossan, Wallace

Hope we release Wallace, not cut out for Championship imo, turned to absolute dogshit this season, would like to keep Moff but not overly concerned if we lost him.

Archived