Partick Thistle vs Inverness Caledonian Thistle

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ended up in the "hospitality" for this as so few people obviously took it up they started phoning round folk to see if they had any mates they wanted to bring and we've wound up with a table of 8  :lol: I'll be surprised if the crowd is over 2500.

Scully has done the media photos pre game so guess Cerny still isn't fit- Booth coming back is a no brainer and Seaborne will probably start too. Can see Amoo replacing Nesbitt as well.

Hopefully we put this season to bed or at least Hamilton dunt us over the line if we can't manage it ourselves.

Ended up in the "hospitality" for this as so few people obviously took it up they started phoning round folk to see if they had any mates they wanted to bring and we've wound up with a table of 8  :lol: I'll be surprised if the crowd is over 2500.

Scully has done the media photos pre game so guess Cerny still isn't fit- Booth coming back is a no brainer and Seaborne will probably start too. Can see Amoo replacing Nesbitt as well.

Hopefully we put this season to bed or at least Hamilton dunt us over the line if we can't manage it ourselves.

Think I might phone the club tomorrow and see if I can blag a hospitality place or eight.

Ended up in the "hospitality" for this as so few people obviously took it up they started phoning round folk to see if they had any mates they wanted to bring and we've wound up with a table of 8 :lol: I'll be surprised if the crowd is over 2500.

When did you get your extra spaces?

I called the club and was told to call again Friday afternoon as that was the deadline for accepting the hospitality. Phone this afternoon and the girl tells me they have had calls this morning and are fully booked, meals ordered blablabla.

I'm annoyed cause I could have phoned this morning but was told afternoon and my +1 would have been a ST holder anyhoo.

Just feel messed about tbh

Slightly but not completely surprising to see Millar return to the bench. Guess it offers more protection and options in the event of an injury. Otherwise I'd say this is the strongest (fit) side available from a Jags perspective.

Feeling faintly optimistic about this one.

Archived