Partick Thistle vs Inverness Caledonian Thistle

ICT are safe, we're virtually there so can the managers get the players enthused enough to aim for seventh in the league and the extra revenue that brings into the coffers?

Our record against ICT is pretty damn good, almost the opposite of our trevaills against Dundee.

I'm more confident of a result with the return of Booth and Seaborne. Get Amoo back in for Nesbitt and Dumbaya back to right back and we should hopefully have a great chance of the three points.

We had some decent flashes of play on Saturday but were undone by some slack defensive play.

I'm actually okay with Scully keeping his pace if Cerny isn't 100%.

Unfortunately league placings in the bottom six aren't enough to attract fans along so we could be looking at under 2,500 fans.

Official jagfox prediction: Partick 3 Inverness 1

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a bad feeling about this.  2-0 Partick Thistle.

We are Thistle's official bitches, having been Falkirk's for many years since about 1999 through to 2007-ish.

Two ICT wins at Partick in the league in something like 18 years*. Stick on away win.

*There's only been ten games during that time but it sounds more impressive.

There are loads of decent pubs along Great Western Road if you come out of Kelvinbridge. Some of the central belt ICT fans meet around there. The Lansdowne, Inn Deep and The Crafty Pig are two places I think we've been at least post match anyway.

The Counting House is possibly, if not definitely, Glasgow's dullest pub.

Still probably no dull enough for a dull auld c**t like me though tbf. Have you got any boozers like that Clansman in Craiglang? Somewhere I can get a game o doms and some Jim Reeves. I'm no asking much.

There are loads of decent pubs along Great Western Road if you come out of Kelvinbridge. Some of the central belt ICT fans meet around there. The Lansdowne, Inn Deep and The Crafty Pig are two places I think we've been at least post match anyway.

Coopers right by Kelvinbridge is a decent post-match pint

ICT are safe, we're virtually there so can the managers get the players enthused enough to aim for seventh in the league and the extra revenue that brings into the coffers?

Our record against ICT is pretty damn good, almost the opposite of our trevaills against Dundee.

I'm more confident of a result with the return of Booth and Seaborne. Get Amoo back in for Nesbitt and Dumbaya back to right back and we should hopefully have a great chance of the three points.

We had some decent flashes of play on Saturday but were undone by some slack defensive play.

I'm actually okay with Scully keeping his pace if Cerny isn't 100%.

Unfortunately league placings in the bottom six aren't enough to attract fans along so we could be looking at under 2,500 fans.

Official jagfox prediction: Partick 3 Inverness 1

Archived