Acceptable places and times to shite in public?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me Gran who travelled about in Germany a bit said the cludgies were designed that way to save water. 

This talk also reminded me that chamber pots were known as "jerries". I wonder if that was from the shape of the steel helmets they adopted in 1916 after the spiked ones. 

Me Gran who travelled about in Germany a bit said the cludgies were designed that way to save water. 

This talk also reminded me that chamber pots were known as "jerries". I wonder if that was from the shape of the steel helmets they adopted in 1916 after the spiked ones.

Here's an old photo of her...Happier days Tam, happier days!

post-4731-0-68154700-1461825931.jpeg

Am sure I read somewhere that old Adolf enjoyed being shat on by the bold Braun.

As I said, those were happier, simpler times. If The Furher wanted Tam's Granny or any one else for that matter to shite on him, then that's what happened. He should be judged on his record, not his corpophilia.

A bit 7 degrees of Kevin Bacon* this but Me Granny actually did see Hitler when he visited Trier.

The Trier accent was apparently incomprehensible so her German friends were slagging him off. Gran never mentioned any Austrian corporal corpophilia though.

Coincidentally I also knew a guy who went to Germany on a student exchange in the 1930s and saw Hitler in Berlin with Mussolini who was on a visit. The guy I knew said that Hitler looked like his brother..

*it is not known whether Kevin Bacon ever met Hitler.

A bit 7 degrees of Kevin Bacon* this but Me Granny actually did see Hitler when he visited Trier.

The Trier accent was apparently incomprehensible so her German friends were slagging him off. Gran never mentioned any Austrian corporal corpophilia though.

Coincidentally I also knew a guy who went to Germany on a student exchange in the 1930s and saw Hitler in Berlin with Mussolini who was on a visit. The guy I knew said that Hitler looked like his brother..

*it is not known whether Kevin Bacon ever met Hitler.

Did she shite on him?

I'm not judging either of them,

I remember I had to shit on a ferry between Koh Samui and Koh Phangan - it was a very busy ferry and the toilet was basically a hole on a tiled bathroom floor with a continuous flow of water about 100 mm beneath. While the original situation was quite daunting it was one of the most enjoyable shites I have ever been for and I often think back to the experience fondly.

Günther is married and Throbber once went travelling, just incase anyone hasn't been informed.

I'd like to recount my experience of shitting on a train about 2 years back. I'd settled in on the Edinburgh to Manchester heap and had just left Carlisle when I got an urgent text from down below that all was not well and I should move my arse. Not keen but this train was an hour from Preston and didn't stop.

I made my way to the nearest bog - out of order. Down to the other end of the train to the "big" toilet. There was a queue - not good news.

Whoever was in there was having their own problems but mine were becoming frantic. I was trying to release pressure but that meant farting with all the risks that posed in terms of this rancid liquid making an early guest appearance. And I had to stay in the queue.

I was on the cusp of no return, tears in my eyes when the door opened. What a fuckin state the place was in. My predecessor had some sort of condition which required the use of much ointment. The sink was full and blocked. Water sluiced out and across the floor with every vibration. Normally this would all have pointed me towards "f**k it I'll hold on" but on this occasion not a f**k was given - albeit there was a queue behind me.

Anyway, I unclenched and released. It was incessant - multiple flushes job in part to try and mitigate the smell. After some minutes I emerged. There were about 4 people waiting to whom I apologised for what was an utter fucking disaster zone before strolling off down the train almost skipping with relief - content that when I got off that train I'd never see any of the poor b*****ds again.

So, shiting on a train is a horrendous experience best avoided. But if it absolutely has to be done, look positively upon the experience. Your clothes are still capable of being worn and you don't need to give a f**k about the next c**t to use the place because they're just collateral damage in the wider scheme of things.

By contrast, I went for a shite in the office yesterday, opened the trap door and was hit by some sort of plague-like smell. I wretched and thought "f**k this for a laugh" before walking straight back out.

That's the difference between choosing to shite in a public place and having to.

Alas, it's genetic, IIRC - the boys who've actually had it will know more. The girl I knew had to have part of her colon/intestines/whatever removed.

I'd have thought the constant shitting might put you off, but perhaps that's nothing new :P

They still don't know what causes it but it has been becoming more common and they say there could be an element of it being generic/hereditary. However there is no history in my family so I may be an exception ......or adopted?!

I've been lucky that I've not had to have any of my insides removed ...so far, and have not had to take drugs for over twenty years (I was on prednisolone (steroid) which were red then white in lower denominations and sulphasalazine (wow the spell checker had that, and more remarkably I'd spelled it correctly) these were big yellow horse pills, and azathioprine).

It's not just like having a dodgy tummy though. It's the fact it can happen at random times, it's the dehydration headaches, kidney stones in later life (another unpleasant ailment from which I suffered), itchy rashes, sweats during the night, etc.

As I said, those were happier, simpler times. If The Furher wanted Tam's Granny or any one else for that matter to shite on him, then that's what happened. He should be judged on his record, not his corpophilia.

All this talk of Tam's gran shitting on hitler is tarnishing the pleasure of corpophilia, can we stop it, please.

Tam did your Gran ever travel to Russia & meet Trotsky?

Tam's Gran on the legendary Corpophilia Tour 1936.

I suspect the photies will be a bit grainy?

Grimbo

Tam did your Gran ever travel to Russia & get the Trotskys?

Tam's Gran on the legendary Corpophilia Tour 1936.

I suspect the photies will be mostly gravy?

Grimbo

MoMo that's no the fist, I mean first time you've TAMpered with me.

Grimbo

Archived