Hearts v Celtic 30.4.16

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is yes. We arrived here as penniless immigrants and went on to become the most successful team in the country. Must upset Protestant supremacists like yourself. Sevco are now the penniless tramps.

You must have found it so hard at the time. How did you cope?

I'm meaning most sensible, well run, supporters buses aim to drop off fans a couple of hours early, whether that be at the stadium or a pub.

Theres no chance there was six separate ticket checks that every single fan went through

post-1846-146204219271_thumb.jpg

Well Celtic's very own Supporters Liaison Officer claimed he had to go through that many so I'll take his word on it.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1462042191.159925.jpg

Well Celtic's very own Supporters Liaison Officer claimed he had to go through that many so I'll take his word on it.

Good for him. I'd still be amazed if every single fan had to go through that

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/7118790/Probe-launched-amidst-claims-Celtic-fans-used-dodgy-briefs-to-get-in-to-Hearts-game.html?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-FBPAGE-_-TheScottishSun-thescottishsun-_-20160430-_-SunScotNews-_-453728741-_-Imageandlink

Celtic even warned the Police & Hearts that this was likely...& despite all the checks they still managed to get in with fake tickets. If they can't see something that is actually being shown to them then it's no wonder they can get pyro's inside grounds.

I went through at least four, might have been more

What do you mean "might have been more"? Are you incapable of counting beyond that number or something?

Good for him. I'd still be amazed if every single fan had to go through that

Mibbe's aye, Mibbe's Naw....but with so many checks then I'd say it's fair to assume they were met with at least more than one check. To miss it on more than one check lays the blame solely at the feet of the police!

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/7118790/Probe-launched-amidst-claims-Celtic-fans-used-dodgy-briefs-to-get-in-to-Hearts-game.html?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-FBPAGE-_-TheScottishSun-thescottishsun-_-20160430-_-SunScotNews-_-453728741-_-Imageandlink

Celtic even warned the Police & Hearts that this was likely...& despite all the checks they still managed to get in with fake tickets. If they can't see something that is actually being shown to them then it's no wonder they can get pyro's inside grounds.

Yeah, blame Hearts and the police for a group of your supporters being classless. 

Most support bases would be trying to find out who it was that cheated their way in and robbed paying fans entry, yet Celtic fans have turned this into them being victimised by the SNP/Police. Its staggering.

What do you mean "might have been more"? Are you incapable of counting beyond that number or something?

Eh?

I walked through several police cordons, getting my ticket checked each time, wasnt specificaly counting them because, well I didnt think id have to verify the numbers at any point on here and anywhere else. I also had a few pints back at the pub, think it was four but may have been five. Again wasnt counting them.

See my point?

Eh?

I walked through several police cordons, getting my ticket checked each time, wasnt specificaly counting them because, well I didnt think id have to verify the numbers at any point on here and anywhere else. I also had a few pints back at the pub, think it was four but may have been five. Again wasnt counting them.

See my point?

Aye, its fairly clear you've been reading stories about checks and decided to pretend you were there.

Archived