Hearts v Celtic 30.4.16

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: Your fellow Celtic fan just said the bus got stuck in traffic.

Interesting how every single Celtic fan has a different story. In the Twitter feed they talk about how they weren't allowed in because the stand was already full. On the week of the Hillsborough story coming to prominence you can see why the police didnt want to over-fill a stand simply because some of the Celtic fans cheated their way in, or were trying to cheat their way in.

Maybe its these Celtic fans you should be calling scum, for cheating real paying fans out of getting in, instead of moaning at the police trying to not to get folk smothered.

I read somewhere that was what was said. It's perfectly plausible that it was indeed their bus breaking down that caused it.

However there were 6 separate ticket checks to go past before you got into the ground...so if fans have managed to get inside with old tickets then questions have to be asked of what Police Scotland were actually checking at these ticket checks!

Why would they be trying to get into a game 2 hours late....duh!

I'm meaning most sensible, well run, supporters buses aim to drop off fans a couple of hours early, whether that be at the stadium or a pub.

I read somewhere that was what was said. It's perfectly plausible that it was indeed their bus breaking down that caused it.

However there were 6 separate ticket checks to go past before you got into the ground...so if fans have managed to get inside with old tickets then questions have to be asked of what Police Scotland were actually checking at these ticket checks!

Theres no chance there was six separate ticket checks that every single fan went through

Ive never seen so many ticket checks at Tynecastle, even when we had the full stand and 3000 tickets.

I do recall, to be fair a few guys chancing it at the December fixture with 'old' tickets so maybe that was the reason for the numerous checks today

Ive never seen so many ticket checks at Tynecastle, even when we had the full stand and 3000 tickets.

I do recall, to be fair a few guys chancing it at the December fixture with 'old' tickets so maybe that was the reason for the numerous checks today

So you are aware of Celtic fans trying to use old tickets in the past, but you deny that this happened again today?

Surely that should read "poverty stricken support", after all, it's in their DNA.

It is yes. We arrived here as penniless immigrants and went on to become the most successful team in the country. Must upset Protestant supremacists like yourself. Sevco are now the penniless tramps.

So you are aware of Celtic fans trying to use old tickets in the past, but you deny that this happened again today?

Yes

Because I was there and saw nothing at the turnstiles & passed FOUR checkpoints where my ticket was inspected, how on earth would someone with a fake or old ticket get past all these checks?

Unless you were at the Celtic end, like I was and actually saw different I will assume you are talking pish

Archived