West midweek fixtures 2nd May onwards ?

glensmad

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monday 9th he's given Cumbernauld United AND Kirky Rob Roy home fixtures...   :lol:

He has indeed,when we have no home fixture on Saturday the 7th and he has Clydebank away to Greenock that day as a provisional,change Saturday to Nauld v Bankies and sorts the Monday problem also.

He has indeed,when we have no home fixture on Saturday the 7th and he has Clydebank away to Greenock that day as a provisional,change Saturday to Nauld v Bankies and sorts the Monday problem also.

Bankies' fixture on Sat 7th is "provisional" because they may instead be on West Cup SF duty.

Same reason for Bellshill's being marked provisional. 

Lugar Boswell Thistle's is marked provisional because if Cumnock win their QF, Lugar will have to step aside to give priority access to Rosebank to Cumnock for their SF. I can see some from the "Seven in 14 Days" thread having kittens about that !

The fixture compiling fud does seem to be over-enthusiastic with finishing the season ASAP.

We've had games the last Sat-Wed-Sat-Mon-Wed-Fri. Mon-Wed-Sat-Mon ahead.

Ok, we've been behind in games earlier in the season due to drainage issues but why not space our the fixtures? Its not as if many teams have cup games left.

More than 50% of junior CLUBS disagree

I'm not sure they do. I'm sure many are dissatisfied with the current arrangement. Whether the clubs will move to change it at the next AGM I don't know.

No chance, big man is doing his best,nobody wants the gig anyway.Plenty clubs quite happy with the status quo.If he was that bad surely the committee would propose change?

Him and Johnston are like two peas in a pod.. Clubs won't vote against either.. you only have to look at how he managed to change a yes league reconstruction vote into a no. Its not an easy job keeping every club happy but he makes it hard for himself with strange fixtures at strange times.

Archived