Biggest Derby

LeeKRR1878

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thing is though, Courts...how should we say this...Erm,...you were a bit of a namby-pamby type really.

Not doubting your ability, you could pass a ball.

We all saw you floundering when one of the finest ever (and I mean Kenny Paterson) was taking you to the cleaners.

I've been to a few derby games Auchinleck v Cumnock beith v Kilbirnie buffs v meadow all on more than one occasion I've been to one arthurlie v Pollok game and it was the cup final in 98 I'm sure beith manager johnny Miller played and scored in that game it was a great atmosphere but for me Auchinleck v Cumnock games especially at beechwood park

I've been to a few derby games Auchinleck v Cumnock beith v Kilbirnie buffs v meadow all on more than one occasion I've been to one arthurlie v Pollok game and it was the cup final in 98 I'm sure beith manager johnny Miller played and scored in that game it was a great atmosphere but for me Auchinleck v Cumnock games especially at beechwood park

Heres a strange fact for you the last time john millar won the scottish cup as a player in 1998 and here is the run with Arthurlie ;

5th round - Beat Petershill

Quarter final - Beat Beith

Semi final - Beat Kilwinning Rangers

Final - Beat pollok

Fast forward to 2016 and here is his run for Beith as manager ;

Quarter final - Beat Arthurlie

Final - against Pollok and heres hoping history repeats itself.

Heres a strange fact for you the last time john millar won the scottish cup as a player in 1998 and here is the run with Arthurlie ;

Final - Beat pollok

Oh FFS, that's the last thing I needed to know.

The prospect of Millar in the dugout is bad enough to bring back 98 memories and think about omens without all that too

Heres a strange fact for you the last time john millar won the scottish cup as a player in 1998 and here is the run with Arthurlie ; very interesting mate

Final - Beat pollok

Talbot v cumnock Talbot v glenafton cumnock v glenafton are all big derbies with bitter rivalry and the three towns are only five mile radius

Wouldn't necessarily say that Glenafton are our rivals. They are a good team but they will never meet the heights of the rivalry between Talbot v Cumnock

Glenafton v Kello Rovers might be more suited?

Over 500 at the game the last time we met in the Scottish Junior Cup in 2010.

Over 500????? Really 500?? Jeezo how did u manage all of those spectators into the ground 

Archived