Ayr vs Airdrie

If that is your first choice back line then you've no chance. You cant turn form on and off like a tap either so I would doubt you will get promoted- which will be funny.

Missing murphy and graham at centre back. Don't know if they are injured or just being rested.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Airdrie keeper giving the Ayr fans the giruy gesture at the third goal.........despite it counting for nothing and he'll be looking for a new club in the morning.......

well if fans behind are big enough to hand out they should be big enough to take it back. Neil Parry will have a choice of part time clubs to choose from and i wish him all the best maybe he have you giruy because he is airdrie fan also ;-)

How is not caring about today's game blind loyalty. What a ridiculous thing to say. Though probably complained by the fact you're confused with McCall wanting to keep players fresh for a game that actually mattered!

A performance that bad deserves a few questions being asked as even with playing our fringe players we shouldn't be losing like that. Keeping our players fresh? Since Christmas we've had a permanent injury list and gaining match sharpness rather than fatigue is probably more the priority for some of the players.

A performance that bad deserves a few questions being asked as even with playing our fringe players we shouldn't be losing like that. Keeping our players fresh? Since Christmas we've had a permanent injury list and gaining match sharpness rather than fatigue is probably more the priority for some of the players.

Don't think questions need to be asked unless Tuesday's performance is also below par. This game was always going to be one team desperate for a result against another desperate to avoid injuries or suspension. No contest really in the end.

What a fantastic performance today, a real shame that this form has come too late to see us into a play off spot.

Two players that I have slated on here this season are Dylan Mackin and Scott Stewart, however I must say they were both excellent today. Stewart was my MOM.

Wish Ayr all the best in the play offs, as I think they're likely to be the strongest out of the 4 teams next season so want them out of this league.

Sad to see Lister's last game for us today, the guys been easily one of the best players for us last 5-10 years.

Onwards and upwards for next season.

If Ayr play like this in the playoffs

Then there will be no playoffs;

Only humiliation.

If Stevo could ping one in from distance

At Ian McCall's insistence

Then we might shake off League One status

And become Championship title chasers

The fringe players struggled to grab their chance

Oh Gerry McLaughlan, please get to France!

What a fantastic performance today, a real shame that this form has come too late to see us into a play off spot.

Two players that I have slated on here this season are Dylan Mackin and Scott Stewart, however I must say they were both excellent today. Stewart was my MOM.

Wish Ayr all the best in the play offs, as I think they're likely to be the strongest out of the 4 teams next season so want them out of this league.

Sad to see Lister's last game for us today, the guys been easily one of the best players for us last 5-10 years.

Onwards and upwards for next season.

Is Mackin on loan from Motherwell? He looked familiar from the youth cup final on Wed

Archived