Ayr vs Airdrie

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully the cricket game I'm supposed to be at will be rained off by 2:30 and I can get round to Somerset in time. 

If any Diamonds are heading down early, pop into Cambusdoon in Alloway for a pint and incite some hatred between Drumpellier and Ayr.

Hopefully the cricket game I'm supposed to be at will be rained off by 2:30 and I can get round to Somerset in time. 

If any Diamonds are heading down early, pop into Cambusdoon in Alloway for a pint and incite some hatred between Drumpellier and Ayr.

Weirdo

I don't want promotion, we don't deserve it so I am not that bothered how we get on today to be fair. If a few Ayr players get injured along the way and they don't get promoted either then that will do for me.

What a pathetic post and you call yourself a supporter and also stating your happy if a player gets injured pretty much sums up your post.

What a pathetic post and you call yourself a supporter and also stating your happy if a player gets injured pretty much sums up your post.

He's as bad as some of these Peterhead fans. Why on earth would you not want to see your team in a higher division, regardless of your teams performance that year.

He's as bad as some of these Peterhead fans. Why on earth would you not want to see your team in a higher division, regardless of your teams performance that year.

Yeah and also if we were to go up makes the club more attractive to young players looking for full time contracts. Never understand any fans wishing injuries on players.

Fleming

Devlin  McLauchlan  Graham  Boyle

Crawford  Adams

Trouten                            Gilmour

Stevenson  Preston

Subs: Newman, Muir, Hodge, McCrorie, Donald, Docherty, Moore

Could see something along these lines today.  Reckon it's in our best interest to rest McCrorie, Doc and Moore and try get some game time for Gilly, Adams, Stevenson and Trouten.  Could maybe see Donald going into left back to rest Boyle, he is very important for the play offs.  Going for 3-0 Ayr  

Fleming

Devlin McLauchlan Graham Boyle

Crawford Adams

Trouten Gilmour

Stevenson Preston

Subs: Newman, Muir, Hodge, McCrorie, Donald, Docherty, Moore

Could see something along these lines today. Reckon it's in our best interest to rest McCrorie, Doc and Moore and try get some game time for Gilly, Adams, Stevenson and Trouten. Could maybe see Donald going into left back to rest Boyle, he is very important for the play offs. Going for 3-0 Ayr

Is Adams available? Not mentioned in the match preview....

Archived