Opening Credits

In this day of Netflix , box sets, Skyplus and catch up, does anyone else have a favourite opening credits? You know, one that you will actually watch instead of fast forwarding.

I have never skipped Game of Thrones once. The detail that goes into them are great. Maps, locations and even house sigils next the actors name. Such great information shouldn't be skipped.

The one that I skipped after about three episodes was The Sopranos. I just didn't like that Fun Loving Criminals song. I am sure there will be many more I skip, once reminded.

In this day of Netflix , box sets, Skyplus and catch up, does anyone else have a favourite opening credits? You know, one that you will actually watch instead of fast forwarding.

I have never skipped Game of Thrones once. The detail that goes into them are great. Maps, locations and even house sigils next the actors name. Such great information shouldn't be skipped.

The one that I skipped after about three episodes was The Sopranos. I just didn't like that Fun Loving Criminals song. I am sure there will be many more I skip, once reminded.

It's an Alabama 3 song. I quite liked it. I think it fit perfectly for The Sopranos. 

Archived