Dundee FC vs Dundee United - The Doon Derby

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well I seen variety of both Dundee and united fans saying we have sold 1,200

Are you calling this random Arab at my work that I have never seen before a liar? You're out of control.

Minter that you can't sell out your biggest game since the early '70s.

I totally disagree, Mr Gibby. I feel tonight's game is a bigger deal for you, than it is I.

biggest game in deeboy lifetime probably

Remember, Dundee and Hampden don't go

This is just another game in my lifetime. I've had far more defining moments in my life of being a Dundee supporter.

I truly hope you enjoy the championship, league one and potentially league two.

:)

There will be a minimum of 1 United supporters there tonight. It was going to be 2, but I'm sure I read earlier Granny D posting that he had shat it, and I will now be sitting in an empty stand on my own.

Fucking bring it, Derry boys.

United and Hampden didn't go this year either.

They don't really go in general.

They're like the scrawny wee guy on a night out. Can handle it when up against those of even lighter weight, but as soon as they come up against the big boys they end up embarrassing themselves spectacularly, ending the night covered in their own shit and vomit.

Sums up Dundee that relegating us at Dens is the biggest game of there existence where as ours is winning the league at dens...

Hiya Finlay, hiya pal...

Oh great, now I'll read all of powerhouse's posts in that accent.

Sorry man. I would never deliberately do that to someone. You will never be able to unlisten to Powerhouse's (what a shite username) posts in that voice again.

Isn't Powerhouse somewhere poor people rent domestic appliances at astronomical interest rates?

Archived