Dundee FC vs Dundee United - The Doon Derby

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finnish them.

attachicon.gif1462177817557.jpg

attachicon.gif1462177847467.jpg

Thank you.

Dundee fans I welcome, they at least have some relevancy in all of this. I would accept Aberdeen, St.Johnstone and maybe even fans of some Angus clubs. Partick fans? You are so far at the back of the queue there is really no need to get involved (also the addition of the 'thank you' smacks of the wee guy at school that tried to hang around with the cool kids but doesn't really ever fit in).

Shitebaggery of the highest order. Arabs have lorded it over Dundee fans for aslong as i have been alive through administrations and relegations they have lapped it up. The first sign of trouble and they have ran for the hills and come out with some random excuses. I hope Dundee pump United and send them down. Once they are down I hope they stay down!!! I fucking hate United and will never try to hide it or my enjoyment of the current situation. f**k off and die you horrible horrible c***s.

Thank you.

^^^^^^

Rattled. Very, very rattled.

Love coming on here after a night out to see 200+ posts in this thread.

Someone sum it up for is?

United are still shite and they're still going down.

Granny Danger is not bothered in the slightest about the prospect of us relegating them.

Twinkle is close to the edge.

Christian Dailly is borderline suicidal.

United are shite.

Granny Danger is not bothered in the slightest about the prospect of us relegating them.

United are shite.

Pulling an allnighter tonight mate?

A season or two ago I would have revelled in this scenario with this lot going down.

Unfortunately now that it's here I can't bring myself to be too happy about it.  Even a wee bit disappointed.

Get yourselves back up soon, United.  You c***s.

United are shite.

Don't know about Twinkle or Christian Dailly but otherwise spot on.

Question. When was the last season Dundee were in the top flight without United??

Tap question an aw, loondave. In the 50's? I don't know, off the top of my head. Google it or scroll back through this thread and feast your mince pehs on Donnies Dee/ Dabs graph. Then you can tell us the answer.

Thank you.

Tap question an aw, loondave. In the 50's? I don't know, off the top of my head. Google it or scroll back through this thread and feast your mince pehs on Donnies Dee/ Dabs graph. Then you can tell us the answer.

Thank you.

I'm too lazy but I'll try. It's odd that this point hasn't been in the media much. I think it's pretty significant.

Good to see the weather reflecting the general mood amongst the United support, we can't even get a decent day to mark our relegation. 

GTF..........Its cracking day now ..........sun splittin the paveys ...............HI HI HI BEAUTIFUL MONDAY

Archived