Dundee FC vs Dundee United - The Doon Derby

Can't see me making this now. Will watch in from the comfort of my sofa. I can only imagine at this stage the shite formation and tactics Mixu will adopt.

I wonder if I can get a rebate on my ticket.

I reckon we'll know within the first minute how it's going to end - it wouldn't surprise me if Mixu plays the high defensive line which worked so well for us last time.

jerry-seinfield-getting-up.gif

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else slightly afraid that our hubris may backfire.

I hope we give Utd a doing, but we fear that we may be far too confident.

In a word - no.

It has been scientifically proven by the DABs that they will not be relegated tonight - they have been relegated over the whole season. Consequently tonight's result is totally and utterly irrelevant and there are no bragging rights attached to this game.

Don't really know why I'm bothering to go?

Anybody else got a song stuck in their head?

Monday morning.......

...... down at Dens park

Can't see me making this now. Will watch in from the comfort of my sofa. I can only imagine at this stage the shite formation and tactics Mixu will adopt.

I wonder if I can get a rebate on my ticket.

Shitebaggery of the highest order. Arabs have lorded it over Dundee fans for aslong as i have been alive through administrations and relegations they have lapped it up. The first sign of trouble and they have ran for the hills and come out with some random excuses. I hope Dundee pump United and send them down. Once they are down I hope they stay down!!! I fucking hate United and will never try to hide it or my enjoyment of the current situation. f**k off and die you horrible horrible c***s.

Thank you.

Shitebaggery of the highest order. Arabs have lorded it over Dundee fans for aslong as i have been alive through administrations and relegations they have lapped it up. The first sign of trouble and they have ran for the hills and come out with some random excuses. I hope Dundee pump United and send them down. Once they are down I hope they stay down!!! I fucking hate United and will never try to hide it or my enjoyment of the current situation. f**k off and die you horrible horrible c***s.

Thank you.

Harsh..........but fair(©BSA)

Thank You.

Sitting in Overgate Starbucks waiting for my car to be unfuckedup by Arnold and Christian Dailly has just walked in.

He looks very unhappy, I suspect he has drawn the extremely short straw of being the United related pundit for the match on TV tonight.

I'm looking forward to driving through the pishing rain from Glasgow to Dundee, and then the return journey in likely the same conditions.

I believe there will be some sort of game in between. I am not looking forward to that. I never leave early, but tonight I can sense leaving after the first goal in order to miss...the following 89 minutes probably.

The Wagner videos are getting a wee bit cringey now, especially when you realise Dundee fans are paying for them. At least that wee fud doing ours is doing them for free.

To be fair it was the best move for him as he ended up getting a decent amount of premier league game time with United, whereas he probably wouldn't have gotten near our starting 11. We'd likely have just shipped him off to peterhead for the season.

It worked out pretty well because if we signed him, we might not have afforded Andy Black.

Archived