Dundee FC vs Dundee United - The Doon Derby

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No you won't. You'll be over every United thread next season like a cheap suit. It won't surprise me in the least if you're not the most prolific poster in some of these threads.

I'd bookmark this post to draw it to your attention in the future but I don't know how.

Nah, m8.

Once you're doon, you're deid. I wouldn't piss on your grave. Sorry to tell you you won't see this flaccid fehv incher above the corpse, you creepy old sod.

When I was at Dens on Wednesday one of the Primary teachers who was helping out asked the stadium manager about the ticket sales. I believe the phrase "those c***s are costing us about £50k" was used in reference to our dreadful numbers. Not that it matters given the occasion and our relegation but it is amazing how much income games like this have for clubs. I know Dundee fans in general won't care but it is a big loss for the city in terms of yearly revenue. 

It'll be offset by Rangers and Hibs (potentially) .. Of course the club would prefer you there too though.

We'll just have to make do though! Has there been any word on the season ticket uptake at United?

When I was at Dens on Wednesday one of the Primary teachers who was helping out asked the stadium manager about the ticket sales. I believe the phrase "those c***s are costing us about £50k" was used in reference to our dreadful numbers. Not that it matters given the occasion and our relegation but it is amazing how much income games like this have for clubs. I know Dundee fans in general won't care but it is a big loss for the city in terms of yearly revenue. 

I take no pleasure in saying this but with Rangers coming up our losses will be mitigated.

If then Hibs, Falkirk or maybe even Raith replace Killie/Hamilton I think they will be further mitigated by the larger travelling supports these clubs would bring relative to Killie/Hamilton.

We'll have less home fans tbf so we will end up out of pocket but I don't think it will be as big a blow as it could be.

Archived