Sign in to follow this  
Ludo*1

Dundee FC vs Dundee United - The Doon Derby

Why are there so few dabs who actually believe they might win on Monday? I'm anticipating they will.

Because we've watched our team and realise how shite they are. If Dundee can't beat us then it will be a full body minter for all associated with DFC.

I'm looking forward to seeing Dundee win the "Relegating your Rivals" Cup - the first major trophy they will have won at Dens.

I'm also definitely not crying or seething, you bunch of f*cking p***ks.

7c3dde80-9f36-0132-a2cc-0e6808eb79bf.gif

Clearly not 😂

Because we've watched our team and realise how shite they are. If Dundee can't beat us then it will be a full body minter for all associated with DFC.

Anything can happen in a derby. Even a Simon Murray goal!

Why are there so few dabs who actually believe they might win on Monday? I'm anticipating they will.

our whole season maybe...

As far as I'm concerned - Hamilton will beat Killie and United will avoid defeat against us, in a huge anticlimax.

If we keep 11 players on the park the worst we're getting is a draw IMO.

I've lost count of the number of derbys where we've had a man sent off though :(

As far as I'm concerned - Hamilton will beat Killie and United will avoid defeat against us, in a huge anticlimax.

We can only relegate them if killie win, any other result in that game means we cant relegate them. Would be scenes if we did

Are people seriously suggesting that United will get something from this game?

I think it's more that this seasons Dundee squad has previous for shitting the bed when fans expect a result. See Dundee vs Dunfermline, Dundee vs Rangers, and Dundee vs Hamilton for details.

Are people seriously suggesting that United will get something from this game?

Quite bizarre. There's no motivation left in the team, no viable tactical approach, and we've nothing up front, nor in midfield, nor defence.

United are sitting ducks here. A fucking terrible team full of shitebags walking out to a full Dens Park, miles behind with virtually no hope of turning it around, no futures for a lot of them to play for, it's away to be a hiding.

Whereas Dundee have a lot to play for?

Let's not forget, we'll have about two players who actually give a shit. It could be a hiding, in the exact same way it could be an embarrassment.