Dundee FC vs Dundee United - The Doon Derby

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You think Arabs are boycotting because of unemployment and poverty?

BTW, what is it you do for a living.

Yeah I'm a terrible person. You're faux moral superiority has put me in my place.

FFS - GD lecturing anybody on faux moral superiority! I've seen it all!

Paul McGowan is my friend btw.

FFS - GD lecturing anybody on faux moral superiority! I've seen it all!

Paul McGowan is my friend btw.

Yeah I can imagine you would be the sort of person who would want to be friends with Paul McGowan.

I lost a schools cup final tonight at Dens with my U14s, on penalties. Back on Monday for more misery (unfortunately I didn't get a chance to damage anything that would have meant a postponement).

I lost a schools cup final tonight at Dens with my U14s, on penalties. Back on Monday for more misery (unfortunately I didn't get a chance to damage anything that would have meant a postponement).

Hard luck. Hope the wee lads weren't too disappointed. At least they got to play on hallowed turf.

There won't be any penalty shoot out to endure on Monday anyway.

I hope you wiped your feet before walking on that pitch?

Why are only a small number of Utd fans wakening up to the fact it was Eddie Thomson that caused all this. He ran up the debt that meant players had to be sold as banks got more aggressive and any money he put in personally was just a loan and never a gift.

Hard luck. Hope the wee lads weren't too disappointed. At least they got to play on hallowed turf.

There won't be any penalty shoot out to endure on Monday anyway.

There were lots of tears at the end! (Not from me I might add, I had to remain professional)

I hope you wiped your feet before walking on that pitch?

I was as respectful as I could be! We were actually in the away dressing room so the only graffiti I left was a giant "Mixu GTF" banner. I hope that's okay?

Why are only a small number of Utd fans wakening up to the fact it was Eddie Thomson that caused all this. He ran up the debt that meant players had to be sold as banks got more aggressive and any money he put in personally was just a loan and never a gift.

None of them have the stones to admit they've been financially mismanaged and lived well outwith their means through the past 10 years or so.

It'll come in time but at the moment most DABs are violently thrashing around blaming the easy, obvious targets.

I was as respectful as I could be! We were actually in the away dressing room so the only graffiti I left was a giant "Mixu GTF" banner. I hope that's okay?

Does the away dressing room have coat hangers high up to make the players feel small? Or is it only St Mirren who do that?

Does the away dressing room have coat hangers high up to make the players feel small? Or is it only St Mirren who do that?

The hangers were quite high now that you mention it, but I'm only 5'5 so that's not saying much.

Think laterally. Could have cried tears in advance and contributed to drainage issues....

Sorry to hear our next first eleven lost. At least you know what's ahead

None of them have the stones to admit they've been financially mismanaged and lived well outwith their means through the past 10 years or so.

It'll come in time but at the moment most DABs are violently thrashing around blaming the easy, obvious targets.

You like stirring up the 'them and us' mentality to troll certain posters, dontcha? >_>

Archived